X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Elite-X Challengers

Hello as the title of the threat says I am looking for an Elite-X (Discraft's verson of DX) Challenger(s) and am willing to trade. I am not willing to do mail trades. You must be available somewhere between Yauger Park (Olympia) and Cornwall Park (Bellingham) as this is as far as I am willing to drive north or south. Any Weight Challenger will do but the heavier the better for me, also Soft Challenger's in Elite-X are ok as well.

Here is a link below to the discs I have available for trade, anything in the "loose" section is tradeable and and most of the "back ups" are also tradeable, just ask me and I'll tell you which ones for sure. The Buzzz SS and anything in my "tourney/casual bag" are NOT for trade.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/bag.php?mid=4003
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Discraft's version of DX plastic is Pro D, X plastic is like Pro, only better.
    educate your thinking

Comment

You're right, my bad JMan. No one has Challengers huh?

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

http://www.discfly.com/ProductInfo~p...HALLENGER.html
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9SSP...eature=related

Comment

If I wanted to buy a couple I would use www.discgolfcenter.com but I am looking to TRADE for some as I don't have all the money in the world right now, but thank you anyway.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Oh. Duh.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9SSP...eature=related

Comment

lol, it's ok.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Well I do have some older tourney stamped ones (2006 Illinois Open Series) I picked up in a trade that I'd put on the block (they are very tasty, both 174). I'm afraid my plastic taste is too narrow to facilitate many trades, but here goes. I'd love to get my hands on some DGA Pro Line Rogues 164 to 168, blue or white, but would take yellow. Or some Z Forces, same colors and weights as the Rogues.

What about you Tennessee????
                educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                  I'd love to get my hands on some DGA Pro Line Rogues 164 to 168, blue or white, but would take yellow. Or some Z Forces, same colors and weights as the Rogues.
                  Do they even make 164g Rogues??
                  Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                    Hello as the title of the threat says I am looking for an Elite-X (Discraft's verson of DX) Challenger(s) and am willing to trade.
                    I know I'm scared.
                    "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                      Well I do have some older tourney stamped ones (2006 Illinois Open Series) I picked up in a trade that I'd put on the block (they are very tasty, both 174). I'm afraid my plastic taste is too narrow to facilitate many trades, but here goes. I'd love to get my hands on some DGA Pro Line Rogues 164 to 168, blue or white, but would take yellow. Or some Z Forces, same colors and weights as the Rogues.

What about you Tennessee????
                      I have an orange DGA Rogue, the sticker on the back says 167 to 169 grams. Let me know if interested. I might be making my way back to Portland sometime in the next month or two.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Orange is too dark for me to dye, and they do mak 164 Rogues
                        educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                          You're right, my bad JMan. No one has Challengers huh?
                          So do you want Elite X or Pro D? because I have a brand new X Challenger that I would gladly trade. It's yellow with a black stamp, max weight, never thrown.
                          A par is not a bogey.

Comment

Yes I am looking for the X Challengers. I'm already buying a couple of discs from you at the ace race right Nathan? I need to trade for this one, check out my trade stuff, check the link on the first post.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I have a heavy FLX Challenger to trade. Slowest f-ing disc I have ever thrown. The damn thing might as well go backwards. Please trade it from me (thanks for nothing, Tewa! ).
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X