X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ultralight

Looking for any and all discs in the 110-140 range. Would prefer innova or discraft over any others but willing to check out all.

Thanks
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

I know that discraft makes ultra light challengers at 110g. I have thrown it a few times but i am not sure where you can get one. You could probably find one online somewhere.

Comment

REDFIVE, I know that Marshall Street carries a wide range of Ultralight discs. They are mostly Lightning and Quest, but there are some Innova and Gateway discs there.

Also, Gotta Go Gotta Throw *may* still have a few of the Ultralight Buzzz in stock. They had a tourney stamp on them, but weighed in at about 125g. Last time I checked, they were about seven bucks.

Good luck. And, you might want to post what you find. There are probably others searching for light discs out there, too.

TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X