X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 175 KC Pro Gazelle for trade

I am looking for R-Pro stuff I guess. I smashed my Boss, but any R-Pro is cool. I like the grip and the discs seem to sail just right for me(when not destroyed). I might be talked into other stuff, but I don't really need anything like standard Innova stuff i.e.. teebird, firebird, wraith etc.

I could use a champ Boss, but considering the KC Pro Gazelles are not made anymore and Champ bosses basically just started being made, I would probably want a decent trade. Anyhow, let me know if you have any ideas.

10x? 11x?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      10x? 11x?
      11x

it is a see through white.

it still seems very stiff, it has some nicks in the edge but not bad. It has a an email address on the bottom of a friend of mine. I traded him for it. I got as much off as I could. I have professional graffiti removal products made for industry and it wouldn't remove it off this plastic. This might be a good candidate for dying since it is an opaque white consistency.

Comment

PM Sent. The rest of you hosers can just back the hell off. Heh.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
          11x

it is a see through white.
          it is an opaque white consistency.
          So which is it? See through or opaque?

Comment

Well opaque really. I meant it is a cloudy white, which is Opaque.

Going out to work for a bit, will answer more when I return.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
              So which is it? See through or opaque?
              Drivers at 20 paces Scott Hill!!!
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Hehe... he sent me a PM a couple of weeks ago saying that he got this disc for me. I guess this is his way of saying "if you won't golf with me anymore, I will give this disc to someone else".

So petulant.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

So, Brian. Is this disc still up for trade. I have an R-Pro Boss and a champion boss. I'd trade either for the Gazelle.
                  Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

I'll trade an r wood roc...

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                      So, Brian. Is this disc still up for trade. I have an R-Pro Boss and a champion boss. I'd trade either for the Gazelle.
                      They'll never find the body Hiatt!

Comment

Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
                        I'll trade an r wood roc...
                        Dexter is in the lead I can say. What area are you in DH?

I like odd discs and a wood is one I do not have. I would very much love to have one.

Comment

Dexter is in the lead I can say. What area are you in DH?

like odd discs and a wood is one I do not have. I would very much love to have one.
                          Shortly after my first post in this thread I offered to buy you pretty much any disc you wanted within reason... how is that not in the running?

Comment

Hell, I was told this disc was mine two weeks ago. I guess sticking to one's word is not a Christian trait or something...
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                              Shortly after my first post in this thread I offered to buy you pretty much any disc you wanted within reason... how is that not in the running?
                              I didn't know you could buy the wood discs and I never even thought about it to be honest. It is something I would never have though to ask about. Can you get wood discs too?

Scott was the first to reply, you were the first to offer. I don't know what odd discs might be out there that I want though. A r-wood Roc sounds really cool though.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X