X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam View Post
    Hell, I was told this disc was mine two weeks ago. I guess sticking to one's word is not a Christian trait or something...
    and I told you how to get it, you never messaged me back. it is on the auction block now. Sorry you should have messaged me.

Comment

OK. I think I told you how much I wanted that disc. I believe my exact words were "NICE!! Much appreciated!"

It's all good, Brian. Good luck with your trade.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Brian - do you realize that r-wood roc is not truly a wood disc? It has wood mixed in the plastic blend, but feels more like plastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          Brian - do you realize that r-wood roc is not truly a wood disc? It has wood mixed in the plastic blend, but feels more like plastic.
          Yes, of this I am aware.

I assume it is something like this

http://cgi.ebay.com/DISC-GOLF-NOT-MA...1#ht_500wt_990

Comment

I live in Eugene but come to Portland a lot (my girl is there) the roc is r wood max wieght and has a worlds stamp... It's an Ontario mold... But if one of those guys was ahead of me in the cue by all means... Your call

Comment

I'd like to throw my hat in the mix here as well.

I've got a new 180 Rancho R-Pro Wood Roc, as well as R-pro Bosses.

Something off the wall? I've also got a new 150 1.1 first-run QOLF to satisfy that "you hardly ever see this disc" itch.
              Always looking for 11x KC Gazelles

Comment

I now have 2 of these for sale. Bullseye is out of the picture because I contacted him a few times and no reply. I don't need 2 R-pro wood Rocs, so any other ideas I am open.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                  I now have 2 of these for sale. Bullseye is out of the picture because I contacted him a few times and no reply. I don't need 2 R-pro wood Rocs, so any other ideas I am open.
                  Its awful hard... err impossible... to respond to you when your account was blocked. I tried several times over the past week.
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I heard that these were pulled out of Trojan and have names/numbers on them.

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

The one has my friends name and number on it and I traded with him for it, the other has a disconnected number on it. I just puled it out 2 days ago.

Bullseye, I just figured you dropped out because, first of all you voted to ban me, second you didn't respond for 4 days before I was banned.

Comment

Guys... I know you want these discs but I believe we have a candidate for shunning here and think that that is just what we should do. I love me some Gazelles but I wouldn't barter with Brian if he were the last one owning one. I would find another disc.

So... I have a small collection of these that I would part with in order to do my part for what is right for our community. If you are interested, I will be checking stock this week and probably getting more shortly.
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                          The one has my friends name and number on it and I traded with him for it, the other has a disconnected number on it. I just puled it out 2 days ago.

Bullseye, I just figured you dropped out because, first of all you voted to ban me, second you didn't respond for 4 days before I was banned.
                          I was out of town for a few days. And yes, based on what you had posted I did vote to give you the well-deserved slap on the wrist.

In any case, of course I still would like to get that disc as a spare for my bag, but I am also getting a sense that you value it a little more highly than I do. Like I said before, I'd be happy to buy you any reasonable disc of your choice, but I can't keep guessing on what you might like.
                          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Jeff, I have a Gazelle for you. You can buy me any disc of your choice.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                              I was out of town for a few days. And yes, based on what you had posted I did vote to give you the well-deserved slap on the wrist.

In any case, of course I still would like to get that disc as a spare for my bag, but I am also getting a sense that you value it a little more highly than I do. Like I said before, I'd be happy to buy you any reasonable disc of your choice, but I can't keep guessing on what you might like.

I don't value it highly, I just am looking for a disc that is different. The R-Pro wood Roc is a good example. It is not an exceptionally valued disc but it is odd and I would love to have one. I would gladly trade you since you were first. But I have others waiting so let me know if you still want one.

Comment

I would like to get ahold of a couple of gazelles. KC Pro of course...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X