X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Monkey Open - Aviar

I'm looking for a Bad Monkey Open Aviar in the +170g range. If anyone has one that they'd be willing to part with, I'm sure I have something to trade that would make you happy!

-gw

Admin, please move this to the "buy/sell/trade" thread. I put it here by accident. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
      Admin, please move this to the "buy/sell/trade" thread. I put it here by accident. Thx
      Moved

Comment

I'm looking for a Bad Monkey Open Aviar in the +170g range. If anyone has one that they'd be willing to part with, I'm sure I have something to trade that would make you happy!

-gw
        I have a 171 blue BMO aviar willing to trade how soon do you need it I will be at the clash next weekend if you are still interested we can do business there let me know the plan what to trade like the challenger putters.

Comment

Scotty,

That sounds perfect. I can exchange at the clash, what do you want for it? I've got a fairly wide array of new plastic. Give me a few choices and I'll see if I've got one of what you're looking for.

-rg

Comment

Scotty,

That sounds perfect. I can exchange at the clash, what do you want for it? I've got a fairly wide array of new plastic. Give me a few choices and I'll see if I've got one of what you're looking for.

-rg
            flx challenger, magnets or esp buzzzes

Comment

Might be able to work the ESP buzzz.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X