X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Special Edition Whippet

I cant find a picture to post here. I need a max weight original mold special edition circle stamp whippet with the 1997 copyright mark. PLEASE!!!

Wouldn't that be considered a 'champion edition' whippet... in the 'candy' plastic, or did they make SE Whippets as well? I bought one from Dan Lilley(SPIDER-DAN) a few years ago, and he had a few more at the time... he has a ton (yes, literally 1,000,000 grams) of CRAP (crispilicious rare awesome plastic).

DAN IS NOT A 'trunk junkie'!
    dan likes to TYPE IN CAPS.
    Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; August 17th, 2009, 02:56 AM. Reason: just had to add the 'trunk junkie' part... reference to 'protocol for disc vendors' discussion.
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

This is a picture of it. They were produced pre champion plastic. The champion whippets are the new mold.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleDees View Post

This is a picture of it. They were produced pre champion plastic. The champion whippets are the new mold.
        Nice looking disc... I'd never seen one. That might be a tough one to find...
        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Those are the whippets that have the bead, yeah? I still believe they are inferior to the champion whippet x, and no not the new crappy glow ones, the originals. But that's just my .02.

Comment

SE Whippet

I have one of these but it is only 150 grams. I've been told that these are in fact actually rarer than the heavier ones. Also, they are very sought after on the Asian market for their stability. Very nice specimen of original Pre-Climo Special Edition Plastic. This is the original blend of plastic when they were tooling the KC Line. Nice History.
            Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
              I have one of these but it is only 150 grams. I've been told that these are in fact actually rarer than the heavier ones. Also, they are very sought after on the Asian market for their stability. Very nice specimen of original Pre-Climo Special Edition Plastic. This is the original blend of plastic when they were tooling the KC Line. Nice History.
              i traded an original san marino climo 3 time world champ roc for the one i had before. kilmer has one of these in 150g as well. im about to break down and get a 9 time the 9 times are still the original mold whippet right?

Comment

Great whippet.......have not seen one of those in about 6-7 years. That will be a hard one to find. I will keep my eyes out for one. Again.......sweet disc!
                WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

bump because i still cry myself to sleep over my bag falling off a truck

Comment

http://www.pdga.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=32677

Not a find but I am broadening the search for you.
                    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleDees View Post
                      i traded an original san marino climo 3 time world champ roc for the one i had before. kilmer has one of these in 150g as well. im about to break down and get a 9 time the 9 times are still the original mold whippet right?
                      I dont think so...........but i could be wrong.

I do have LOTS of the OLD mold Whippets though...none of that garbage they try to pass off as whippets these days...not that they are not overstable pigs...but just NOT "Real" Whippets.

Comment

First I find you Mike's number and now I am waiting on a PM with a price. Dude thinks he has more than one but needs to get into his boxes to confirm. How ya like me now?
                        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X