• Looking for a San Marino Champion Roc

Preferably forest green color.

SM Champion?????

i guess i must be behind the roc times
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Matt "Tennessee" has one that is sooo pretty, but his isnt for sale so im trying to find one just like it, its dark green with the graffiti "San Marino" stamp

Comment

It's red w/silver, but I'd be willing to work out a deal on the one in the center right of the attached photo...let me know...

Originally posted by jordanthekid View Post
        Matt "Tennessee" has one that is sooo pretty, but his isnt for sale so im trying to find one just like it, its dark green with the graffiti "San Marino" stamp
        Last edited by erp; May 8th, 2010, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I have the exact disc you are talking about

Originally posted by jordanthekid View Post
          I got a dark green kind of swirly san marino roc with a a red graffiti stamp from Jay the Huk Lab guy at the RCO two years ago... I just stopped throwing it... whats it worth to you??? I know what you mean about being pretty, they sure are!
          Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

buckfitty

Comment

allright...

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
              buckfitty
              shipping and handeling is still negotiable... see you tonight, and believe it or not my wife is going to play disc golf with us??!!??!!??????!!??????!?!?!?!???!?

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
                I got a dark green kind of swirly san marino roc with a a red graffiti stamp from Jay the Huk Lab guy at the RCO two years ago... I just stopped throwing it... whats it worth to you??? I know what you mean about being pretty, they sure are!
                Carl, yours is a STAR Sanny...stop this bait & switching already. Call me when you head towards the course.

Comment

Eco star ....

these Minty green SM Eco Rocs are so money baby ...... you should try to grab one of those ...... they are really nice to crank on

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolintrained View Post
                    Carl, yours is a STAR Sanny...stop this bait & switching already. Call me when you head towards the course.
                    No its Champion... They didnt do a Star run of these with the Graffitti San Marino Stamp they are all Champion, I will give it to you that they are gummy champ, but they are certainly not Star. Check the Roc Collectors Guide... No Stars

Comment

o.k. then seven bitts is my final offer

Comment

I have held said roc in my hand and do concur with Senyor Bonitos, 'tis the gummy champion plastic!

No its Champion... They didnt do a Star run of these with the Graffitti San Marino Stamp they are all Champion, I will give it to you that they are gummy champ, but they are certainly not Star. Check the Roc Collectors Guide... No Stars

Comment

Well, Crackerjacks! Your green one & Shaun's look so much like/feel STAR. When you bought it at Rose City last year, weren't you under the impression that it was STAR?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolintrained View Post
                            Well, Crackerjacks! Your green one & Shaun's look so much like/feel STAR. When you bought it at Rose City last year, weren't you under the impression that it was STAR?
                            You know... I really don't know anymore... But I do know that it is not like firm Star plastic and that it is not sem see through like Champion, oh and that the roc guide online says they only made champion... so we missed you last night Scotty but go back to bed and dream about Rocs

Comment

Check out this shot of a black first-run star destroyer...I think the line between star and champion plastic blends is blurry at best...

You know... I really don't know anymore... But I do know that it is not like firm Star plastic and that it is not sem see through like Champion, oh and that the roc guide online says they only made champion... so we missed you last night Scotty but go back to bed and dream about Rocs

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X