X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chick Flick Womens Shirt

A mistake was made this weekend and I'm looking to trade a womens M black shirt for the Lg Black womens shirt.

Thanks.
    According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
    A mistake was made this weekend and I'm looking to trade a womens M black shirt for the Lg Black womens shirt.

Thanks.
    They don't make large black woman's Chick Flock tees, at least not by the time I got mine. All the larges were melon colored.

Comment

The XL were blue.. they weren't shaped just like the S,M,L tees...
      Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
      DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post

Thanks.

I assume this is Shannon and not Will who wants the Chick Flick shirt Anyway I think the larges were just in the melon color. I think there were some left I will send a message to Carie and let you know.

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

Sorry, I've been out of town on a much deserved vacation. We do have large tees but they are melon colored as Amy mentioned. PM and we'll figure a way to get Shannon one.

Comment

Shannon, I think my large shirt is still in Bob's truck. I can trade you at Tuesday Twos this week. But yes, sadly, there are no larges in black.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
              The XL were blue.. they weren't shaped just like the S,M,L tees...
              Unfortunately, they weren't able to get the other tees in the XL, so a substitution was made.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X