X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibram unLace is in stock now!!!

Hey everyone. Okay, so I am going to try and get better at letting everyone know when new stuff hits our site. Like now, the new Vibram unLace (yes, that is the way they spell it) is ready to ship from Hyzer Farm on eBay. We have a great selection of both the medium and firm plastic models and more will be coming in next week (the lighter firms and super light mediums. And the cool thing is you get to pick the exact Vibram disc you want and not just get whatever design the online store sends to you.

Heck, as long as you're at it, you may as well browse the site (it may take a minute) as we are largest disc retailer in the Northwest and on eBay. With nearly 7000 listings and close to 8000 discs, you will probably be able to find some stuff you are looking for. Oh yeah, and what we really take pride in is our service, shipping and prices. We are driven to be the place you want to shop. And if the eBay thing scares you away, don't let it! We have our discs organized so that you can go to one listing (let's say the hot, new Discraft Crank....this disc rocks like you wouldn't believe....oops, I digress) and use the pull down menus to see the weights and colors that you can choose from. And it is all "Buy it now" so you don't have to wait for any auction to end. Purchase by 3:00 pm on Monday through Friday and it ships the same day. And shipping is cheap at $3.00 for one and $5.00 for two or more (and we mean any number more!).

So come on by and check us out here and I think you will like what you see!

Oh yeah, Starlite Terns in next week!

Talk to you soon,
    Scott Papa
    Buy hyzerfarm items on eBay. Find a huge selection of items and get what you want today.hyzerfarm items - Get great deals on items on eBay Stores!
    Team Discraft
    Instructional Editor DiscGolfer Magazine
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X