X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new disc golf shop in Burien

just letting everyone know about the newest shop in seattle. we opened a couple weeks ago. we are 8 minutes from lakewood & sea-tac disc golf courses.the name of the shop is chainbanger'z disc golf shop . we have a wide variety of plastic & more to come. pass it on.
    thank you , & keep bangin those chains.come see us when your favorite plastic gets melted in this heat.
    our website is www.chainbangerz.com
    our address is 637 SW 153rd st. Burien,wa 98166 (206)601-1188

Thank you, I got the store added to the vendors list, haven't been in yet because I live in Snohomish county but next time I play Lakewood or Seatac I am coming in to buy a couple of discs and support a local disc golf store.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Very Cool! Only four miles from our house. I haven't visited yet but will soon.
      Innova and Discraft for right now as I understand. More Mfgs coming. I also thought it was cool that they are open everyday. Noon to 6PM weekdays and 11AM to 6PM weekends.

Comment

I also thought it was cool that they are open everyday. Noon to 6PM weekdays and 11AM to 6PM weekends.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
        Doh!! My friend and I drove over there on a whim last weekend on our way to Fennwick, and we must've just missed them-- it was around 10:40am or so I think-- no store hours were posted...
        we peeked inside the windows and noticed there were alot of disc golf related t-shirts, and alot of plastic to choose from.
        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Just got back from Chainbangerz and I highly recommend going there. Great prices and lots of selection on Innova and Discraft, some specialty discs and a free ... INDOOR PUTTING BASKET! Me and a friend of mine bought a couple of discs there and a cool red bag towel that can hook on your D rings for $5 a towel, great deal. We sat there for about an hour and half shooting the poop with the guy who was working, very nice guy, lots of insight on all things disc, great shop.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Welcome Chairbangerz!

Comment

I went 2 Mondays ago at about 2:30. Closed with no hours sign. Bummer. I'll have to try again.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelgood03 View Post
                I went 2 Mondays ago at about 2:30. Closed with no hours sign. Bummer. I'll have to try again.
                They are now open there Michael try again they are open seven days a week!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Chainbangers

Had no problem finding it, very cool shop, large variety of discs! Although Mando's is closer, had to go show my support and check out Chainbangers. Easy to thumb through the various discs, check out their various items, love the carbine/bottle opener for my bag straps! Well worth the drive and awesome prices!
                  ccovington4169@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by COV45 View Post
                    Had no problem finding it, very cool shop, large variety of discs! Although Mando's is closer, had to go show my support and check out Chainbangers. Easy to thumb through the various discs, check out their various items, love the carbine/bottle opener for my bag straps! Well worth the drive and awesome prices!
                    Agreed.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I visited the store 2 weekends ago. They have a nice selection of the discs I am interested in, mostly Innova.

I went in to get a Groove, since I dont have one yet. I wanted a lightweight one in a good bright color. I found a nice gummy red 167 gram one, so I picked it up. This disc feels different than any other disc I have in Champion plastic, kinda softer and more grippy, I like it.
                      I'm still not sure what to do with the Groove yet, kinda like a young boy pawing his first set of girlfriend boobs, but I'm having fun learning.

The store had a couple of other discs I found that I wanted, so there is reason for a return visit or two.
                      They have some interesting art for sale too.
                      This place is closer to me than Tom and Marys joint, and I hardly ever see Brian or Lowell around any more, so I think this will become my go to spot for new plastic.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X