X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc golfers' business directory

There are many golfers here who are in business for themselves or at least can provide a service and do a good job for other golfers. So let's put together a directory. This could be anything from a non-disc related business, like me in Real Estate, to someone who will dye custom designs for cash/trade. A directory like this will allow you to look here first before you decide to go get a service done or purchase a local item. Artists are welcome.

I would say that we should keep our posts down to 1 per person and just edit it if things change. If you do artwork then just post links to the work under one post. That way people can always know that your first post is current and not have to search through multiple pages to find your current info. Comments on people's work is, of course, welcome. But if it is negative please try to work it out with the person prior to giving them a bad name on here.

Anyways,

I am a Realtor. I do Investment properties and, of course, homes for sale. I do listings and I also work with buyers.
    I also sell surplus items for different companies. I get anything from grinding discs to cases of facial tissue to janitorial supplies. Sometimes the things I get are very strange. Like chemical suits and adult diaper wipes.

To find my surplus goods just type in my phone number into Craigslist and make sure you look under "for sale" and all of my postings will show up. I am still working on my website, should be better soon! It's got a great real estate search function though.

Brian Jeremiah
    503-750-4567
    Markram Properties
    www.brianjeremiah.com
    www.brianjeremiah.com/discgolf

Wow no one else has a business or a product they want to share with the disc golf community?

Comment

As a hobby and a side project, I am a semi-professional photographer. (Although I do have a day job as a wage slave, to pay the bills.)

I have a photo studio in SE Portland, which I share with 20 other photographers around the area. I have been paid a few times for my work, which includes portraits, weddings, and model portfolios. I also specialize in fashion and glamour shots.

Links to see more of my photo work:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/2162

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danw2112/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spikey_dan/

http://picasaweb.google.com/danw2112 (Over 600 Pics!)

Daniel Williams
      DGCR #4424

My Photography Link:
      http://www.modelmayhem.com/2162

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
        Wow no one else has a business or a product they want to share with the disc golf community?
        ....... i tried they wanted nothing to do with it, yet a large percentage still drink shyt like monster,red bull,amp.... good thing no professional athletes drink my stuff.
        "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Im a General Contractor, mostly exterior building like sheds, decks, patio's, and fences. I do alot of work on boat-houses, and docks.

Licensed bonded and insured.

Chris Gilberts
          (360) 359-5206
          GK Construction
          GKCONKC915K7
          A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Need a website? I do that.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Anything related to communication tools, devices, services, or legal aspects related to the Deaf, y'all know you can ask me... PM'ing me works...
              I work for Purple Communications - www.purple.us
              Also anyone interested in physical training/personal training advice online;
              I have a B.S. in Physical Education;
              M.A. in Deaf Education
              Continued education - Sports Administration; Coaching; American Red Cross First Aide/CPR instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                Need a website? I do that.
                You have a website I can look at to see your work?

Comment

Well... there's this one.

There's also this one: http://www.cygnus-study.com

I'll have to PM you some more links if you are really interested.
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I am an event planner and Crist is a journeyman plumber.

Comment

a journeyman plumber?

Thats a $hitty job

Yes pun was intended. I do plumbing in my job as well, and that is an old plumber joke.
                      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

I'm a Cabinet Maker. At work, I enjoy tape ball wars and being laid off. I also enjoy building things from wood.
                        sigpic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X