X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want a First Run DX Goblin

Thrown a few times before I realized it didn't do anything that my rocs didn't do more predictably.

Let me know if anyone is interested in it - I won it for a CTP at Hab Rec last year, so I'm not looking for anything...just a home other than my basement for it...

so you dont want anything for it?

Comment

I'll trade you something for it. I have always wanted to try out a Goblin

Comment

It's yours - not really looking for anything other than my Rose City Boss that I dedicated to the pond at Dabney (Wrong boss, I throw the less overstable one there, dangit!)

We just need to figure a way to get it to you...when are you playing Pier next?

Originally posted by Brian View Post
        I'll trade you something for it. I have always wanted to try out a Goblin

Comment

Tonight with Sam and Jamie(sp?) 5:45.

Also I am going back to Trojan in August, maybe early August even. I will be back out in September too. So hopefully we will find the disc.

[edit]Oh wait .. you said Dabney not Trojan. Well there have probably already been 15 drunk 20-somethings in there already. It is rare to actually get a disc back out of there 8( [edit]

Comment

Also I am going back to Trojan in August, maybe early August even. I will be back out in September too. So hopefully we will find the disc.

[edit]Oh wait .. you said Dabney not Trojan. Well there have probably already been 15 drunk 20-somethings in there already. It is rare to actually get a disc back out of there 8( [edit]
            No Sam and Jamie at Pier tonight. Sorry. Must pack for the weekend.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I'll try to drop it with Sausage man if he's there so you can pick it up tonight - I've got another 150 class something or other that no one seems to want, so I'll throw that in for one of your beginner's packs...if Tim's not there we'll have to go to plan B...

Comment

Originally posted by erp View Post
                I'll try to drop it with Sausage man if he's there so you can pick it up tonight - I've got another 150 class something or other that no one seems to want, so I'll throw that in for one of your beginner's packs...if Tim's not there we'll have to go to plan B...

Ok sounds good. I will be there by myself if the Gibsons aren't coming. I am throwing some beginners packs together for some ladies associated with the Chick Flick. So that will go well with those packs.

Comment

They're with Tim - if any of the ladies are cute and single, get me their #s

There's a roc I found with them as well - figured you could find it a good home...

Ok sounds good. I will be there by myself if the Gibsons aren't coming. I am throwing some beginners packs together for some ladies associated with the Chick Flick. So that will go well with those packs.

Comment

It shall be done. Thanks .. and to meet the ladies you should caddy at the chick flick .. what better lady to meet than one who ALREADY throws the disc!

Comment

Yeah - I wouldn't have to keep reminding myself not to ask how far she can throw on the first date...it's REALLY hard!

Comment

brian somehow i still have that goblon ill keep it at the cart
                        sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Ok, I thought that was weird LOL

The one you said was a Goblin looked an awful lot like a Roc. I will grab it tomorrow maybe. i have that night golf thing going on at 8:30ish. I will be there at 8 to walk the course and apply the glow sticks.

Comment

he left 3 disc for u maybe u have one of mine who knows see ya soon....Tim
                            sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Yeah - that was a DX Rancho Roc with a huck lab gen 3 stamp, a goblin, and an orange 150 class Banshee (I think didn't pay much attention once I saw the 150 on it...)...anything otherwise was mixed up.

Thanks for the sausage and the favor, Tim, sorry about the tribulations...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X