Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Wife won't let you hang up Discs

Custom Ace Disc Shadow Boxes
    Hey Guys, if the wife won't let you hang discs on the wall, perhaps I can help. I'm a cabinetmaker, and I can make sweet shadow boxes in my shop. If your disc is in a nice frame on the wall, she might just go for it. Hell, she might buy it for you! I can make custom shadow boxes to any dimensions, any wood species, and I can do color samples to match what you already have in the room. I have some nice Oregon Black Walnut and Cedar of Lebanon in my shop, but I can pick up whatever material best suites your decor. The shadow box I made for myself (in the picture) is made from Red Oak (with a torched "antique" effect, Golden Oak stain, and Tung Oil finish.) I'm allways looking for cool new projects to add to my portfolio, so, you can hit me up with any wood project you might want made (I think a Disc Bag Rack of some kind would be slick.) I only do fine woodworking, so you can be assured that nothing I make is trashy or less than beautifull.
    There is a week to two week lead time on projects, materials must be paid up front. I am willing to barder some of my time for Disc Golf stuff. "Will work for Discs!"
    PM me if you might be interested...

Kris
    Last edited by Kris Hagner; July 14th, 2009, 12:21 PM.
    sigpic

if the wife won't let you hang discs on the wall
    Divorce her!!

I'm kiddin'. That shadow box is a thing of beauty - it looks so much nicer in person than the picture. He also makes a mean custom cribbage board. I highly recommend Kris for all of your woodworking needs.

Kris, I love that our signatures are on that disc. That was a fun day of golf!

Comment

That is nice, if real estate ever picks up and I ever make money again, I will pay you for one

Comment

Sure looks nicer than having a bunch of discs by themselves on the wall here. ;-)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X