2009 RCO Disc for SALE Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2009 RCO Disc for SALE

    Star Ontario Rocs $25 see the stumptown store
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

  • #2


    Wow... that is freakin' BEAUTIFUL!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

    Comment


    • #3
      the real deal

      Comment


      • #4
        Does everyone else in the country know just how bad-ass we are? Really???

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gwillim View Post
          Does everyone else in the country know just how bad-ass we are? Really???
          Who wants to put one of these babies on Ebay and see how much we can get for it?

          Kel just hit it out of the park on this one. The player pack disc itself is one awsome piece of art, but the full color? OMG!

          Bob

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kel View Post
            The real deal is even more impressive than the image Flash posted. Probably even better yet in person.

            Nice work. One of the coolest full color discs I've ever seen. If Innova would have run them on ranchos I'd get a couple to throw.

            Comment


            • #7
              I want a couple!!
              Team Innova
              Team LSDiscs
              Team Stimpi
              Team Challenge
              Team Oly
              Team Fry
              2009 USDGC Washington State Representative
              PDGA #25541

              Comment


              • #8
                thanks for the postive comments . . . these were a short run so support the RCO and get'm while you can in advance of the event!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by kel View Post
                  thanks for the postive comments . . . these were a short run so support the RCO and get'm while you can in advance of the event!
                  Please someone throw one up on EBAY and see if someone bites!!!!!!!! I am not an EBAY seller so it would take me awhile to figure it out!
                  PDGA #25296
                  Stumptown #34

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Flash View Post
                    Please someone throw one up on EBAY and see if someone bites!!!!!!!! I am not an EBAY seller so it would take me awhile to figure it out!
                    I'm not either but would love to see what happens!

                    Bob

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If you send me one or more i will put them up on ebay for you and find out.
                      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        send me a good pic and a min bid accepted and I will gladly sell one and see how much we can get. The money of course would go to
                        Stumptown.
                        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Even without an actual disc in hand at the moment, I can post a pic and sell it. I am thinking a min bid of $50????? If it sells I will need to get a disc to send
                          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I would start the min bid at $30 to get ppl interested and enact a bidding war. Setting it to $50 would turn many ppl off right away, but they might be willing to spend the $50 if they got caught up in the game of it all.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                              I would start the min bid at $30 to get ppl interested and enact a bidding war. Setting it to $50 would turn many ppl off right away, but they might be willing to spend the $50 if they got caught up in the game of it all.
                              Yeah follow Ryan's idea it sounds like a better option.

                              Use the image in this thread that Kel posted, that is a picture of one of the discs.
                              PDGA #25296
                              Stumptown #34

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X