X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Discs of all types for ??? try me

I am looking for odd discs like Quest or just strange brands like that. Or I am looking for misc items non-disc golf related. Or DG clothes or accessories. I have lots of different discs so just let me know what you need. I do not trade my collectors discs so I won't have any CE for trade or any of that. I love rare Rocs and will trade more than one disc for them (of course).

I'm confused.

Do you want to trade my sock collection for your Roc collection?
    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

PM sent
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

If you have cool socs I could trade rocs. But I doubt your Socks are cool enough sorry

maybe something less footworn. Like disc golf related stuff. T-shirts, sweatshirts, preferably something not well used

Stuff won at contests that you just won't use I guess. Surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
          If you have cool socs I could trade rocs. But I doubt your Socks are cool enough sorry
          On the contrary. I would actually wipe my ass with my socks if I had to.
          The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
            I'm sure he'll really want them now.

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
              I have had to! They work great for a pinch.......I mean in a pinch.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                I'm sure he'll really want them now.
                I suppose I'm not making them terribly attractive as trade-fodder. I still prefer the socks over a pile of OPP rocs.

Comment

While the offer does keep getting more attractive, I'm going to have to pass at this stage. Sorry.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X