X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sector 9

So I have had this Sector 9 sitting taking up space for quite awhile now and thought I would throw it up here and see if anyone is interested. I bought this about 10 years ago and spent a year or so just cruising up and down the boardwalk. It hasn't seen much use in the last 9 years and is in good shape.

I'm asking $75 OBO for it. Of course I could be talked into trades too. I like plastic a whole lot Or if anyone had a basket they're not using much anymore, lol.

Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
    PDGA #37890
    Stumptown #157
    ODW TDG 10-11
    3C&D TDG 09-10

as a former skater, I say that board looks nice. was never a long boarder though. If you cant find someone on here wanting it, try getting ahold of the POWGNAR guys who were at the BMO this last weekend. I saw that they had some longboards there and they could possibly be interested????
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

I've been looking at buying a longboard for a while now and Sector 9 is my first choice..
      I have some next adventure script I could sign over and i have quite a few discs laying around my house. What do you throw?

Comment

Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
        I've been looking at buying a longboard for a while now and Sector 9 is my first choice..
        I have some next adventure script I could sign over and i have quite a few discs laying around my house. What do you throw?

Hey B-

I think the NA scrip would be best. I really would like to get a basket. Otherwise I am looking for star sidewinders (171ish), champion/star Teebird (170ish) and star destroyer (169ish). I can meet up with you at Orchard after work tonight if you want. Would be about 6ish.
        Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
        PDGA #37890
        Stumptown #157
        ODW TDG 10-11
        3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
          Hey B-

I think the NA scrip would be best. I really would like to get a basket. Otherwise I am looking for star sidewinders (171ish), champion/star Teebird (170ish) and star destroyer (169ish). I can meet up with you at Orchard after work tonight if you want. Would be about 6ish.
          The closest discs I have are a 167 clear Champion TeeBird with a couple scuffs on the edges & a new 171 white Star Destroyer with a 2008 DDGA Nationals stamp. I also have $43 in script left

Comment

I also would be interested. I am sure out of the 300+ discs I have we can find something .. unless Brody already has a deal with you?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X