X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a CFR glow eagle!

post says it all, anyone got one hanging around they can part with trade or cash?
    Boys! Boys! Nobody owns Cory and Trevor. -Bubbles

I thought there might have been leftover BSF fundraisers. There were some on the Stumptown website, but after taking a gander I didn't see any. If they don't have any left I'd sell you one or trade for a KC Pro Gazelle or KC Pro T-bird. I understand that those are hard to come by...
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

I got only one glow cfr eagle. Its from the 2006 beaver state fling brand new, unthrown. Its 174gm with purple stamp and is made with the 'el' mold.

Let me know how much or what you may have for trade if interested. Thanks!!!
      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
        I got only one glow cfr eagle. Its from the 2006 beaver state fling brand new, unthrown. Its 174gm with purple stamp and is made with the 'el' mold.

hmmmm, looking for the x mold, thanks though!

Comment

I have a Berkshire Brewing Glow Eagle that I almost never throw...
          I would take a CE Firebird for it...

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post

I will most definately take this off your hands if your looking at getting rid of it..
            "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
            PDGA # 42821
            Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Originally posted by Butter Lazer View Post
              I have a Berkshire Brewing Glow Eagle that I almost never throw...
              I would take a CE Firebird for it...
              how about a dx firebird with three holes in it?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X