CryZtal Z Challenger Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CryZtal Z Challenger

    HAVE: I have a 174 clear CryZtal Z Challenger with a purple 2008 Phoenix City Championships stamp on it. Thrown less than 5 times.

    WANT: I want a light blue Cryztal Z Challenger

    Might consider selling it or other possible trades.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
    HAVE: I have a 174 clear CryZtal Z Challenger with a purple 2008 Phoenix City Championships stamp on it. Thrown less than 5 times.

    WANT: I want a light blue Cryztal Z Challenger

    Might consider selling it or other possible trades.
    since that challenger you have is clear, it could be dyed light blue for you. just an idea. i have re dyed discs before, once they are done you cant even tell the original color. just talk to gwillim or trozzle, since they are dyers and live down somewhere in oregon. if they cant do it for you i surely can, but that would mean mailing your disc up here to washington.
    Team HOSER:dancing:
    Team OLY:cheerleader:
    Team Meteor

    "Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
      since that challenger you have is clear, it could be dyed light blue for you. just an idea. i have re dyed discs before, once they are done you cant even tell the original color. just talk to gwillim or trozzle, since they are dyers and live down somewhere in oregon. if they cant do it for you i surely can, but that would mean mailing your disc up here to washington.
      That's been my plan for a while now but I was told that clear ones are pretty rare and I shouldn't dye it..

      Comment


      • #4
        Dye it! There is no "rare" plastic, only plastic folks won't throw, dye it!
        educate your thinking

        Comment


        • #5
          Dye it!

          If you just want it blue (no design) it would be really easy.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah, the clear cryztal is rarer than the colored stuff, but it's still not really a "collectible", other than it looks really cool. Best thing about clear plastic is that its a blank slate for dyers, just check out TYVEK's Powdered Toast Man dye he did for me as evidence of that.
            Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tim View Post
              Yeah, the clear cryztal is rarer than the colored stuff, but it's still not really a "collectible", other than it looks really cool.
              This is why I'm seeing if anyone wants it so a clear one isn't wasted

              Comment


              • #8
                I have seen powdered toast man. Coolest disc ever! Some day I want Tyvek to do a disc for me. Ren and Stimpy is simply the best cartoon ever. Ask Tyvek to do a dye for you. It is a putter, it shouldn't get lost. It will be worth it. Powdered toast man rocked!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
                  This is why I'm seeing if anyone wants it so a clear one isn't wasted
                  The only wasted clear disc is one that ISN'T dyed!!!

                  the possibilities are endless when a disc dyer is working with a clear disc!


                  thanks for the compliments chainbanger! Brody, if you want a cool blue putter, just send it up to me and i will make it a VERY cool putter.

                  i just got done with a casper the ghost disc that i did on a champion glow roc. i will have pictures up later today.
                  Team HOSER:dancing:
                  Team OLY:cheerleader:
                  Team Meteor

                  "Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
                    Brody, if you want a cool blue putter, just send it up to me and i will make it a VERY cool putter.
                    I appreciate the offer. I'll start looking around at different possibly dyes..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ChainBanger View Post
                      I have seen powdered toast man. Coolest disc ever! Some day I want Tyvek to do a disc for me. Ren and Stimpy is simply the best cartoon ever. Ask Tyvek to do a dye for you. It is a putter, it shouldn't get lost. It will be worth it. Powdered toast man rocked!
                      Are you the guy I ran into as I was walking to my campsite after just picking up Powdered Toast Man at BSF? I know I was pretty stoked about it, and I was pretty impressed that the first other person that saw it knew right off the bat who PTM was (and was equally stoked on the dye job).
                      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        That was I. You should post a pic.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ChainBanger View Post
                          That was I. You should post a pic.
                          TYVEK already posted it in the dyed disc thread, but here's a link to it. http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...p?t=59&page=18 Its in my bag all the time, but I only can take it out in certain places, because like Trozzle pointed out, I would hate myself if I lost it.
                          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thank you, I truly enjoyed seeing it again. I'm gonna get a crystal z buzzz ss and send it to tyvek.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Brody, if you want that disc dyed blue, just let me know. As you know, McGrew loves blue discs as well. He gave me a green disc to dye blue, and it turned out really good. not exactly a real blue, but blue enough to satisfy him. A clear crystal disc would turn out a great blue for sure. I got a clear Champ Groove that I am dyeing now, its gonna be sweet
                              All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X