Trade: Blue Lat64 J.L. Striker for another color Lat64 J.L. Striker Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade: Blue Lat64 J.L. Striker for another color Lat64 J.L. Striker

I have a new Latitude 64 Jesper Lundmark Striker, Opto Line, in Blue. Weighs in the high 160gm range. I forgot the exact weight. Disc has only been used for a few throws, like under 10 throws for sure. Maybe a scuff or two, but very minor scuffs from the few throws I used it for.

I have a slight issue with being a bit color blind and am not able to use dark or medium colors for disc golf and need bright colored discs.

Would like to trade for the same disc, but in a brighter color, orange, yellow or like bright neon green.

I'm transportation limited, so if you're not local, a trade may not be viable. I'm in the Fort Steilacoom area.

~Garrett

The Strikers I've seen for sale so far have not been in the brightest colors... mine is also blue, so I can't help.
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

What Bro? He throws Lat 64... A MILE!
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I have two strikers, one blue and one clear. I'm going to dye the clear striker when I feel like I won't mess it up too badly. I do love Latitude discs but they need to get some bright colors in their line!!! Good luck.
        What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Comment

They sure do make it in some brighter colors. I really do like the Striker... But being a partially color blind a bit makes it hard to use that darn blue. But now that the summer has turned much of the grass and brush to lighter colors, I might just try using blue now. :-)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X