Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSF players pack shirt to trade.....need umbrella....

I am looking to trade the Huk Lab players pack shirt from this years BSF. It is a new large with the tags still on it. It does not fit me I would really like one of the umbrellas that was in the pro players pack but will consider all reasonable offers. Thanks

Hmmm... I have one of those umbrellas. Of course... Josh Anthon gave it to Toby and Toby (smartly) sold it to me. I do like those shirts, though...

Let me think on this.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

You need a bigger or smaller shirt? I got huklab shirts from my ODDGC left, those were sweet, i could throw in some other stuff if you want in trade for that BSF shirt...

Comment

I am most interested in the umbrella since the wicked winds of whistlers turned mine inside out then snapped some plastic on it to make it useless. But if sam doesnt want to trade then I may trade for a new shirt. What does the ODDGC shirts look like? Oh ya i need an xl. Was there some fundraiser discs for the ODDGC also? I love plastic tooI usually wear large but the BSF ones ran real short. Thanks for the replies.

Comment

Yeah... I ran the idea by the boss and she convinced me that umbrellas are much more handy than shirts coming up here in a few months.

Sorry MOB. I considered it.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

http://picasaweb.google.com/Crystal....vgoN_Fo63W8QE#

The green/white huklab shirts are the oddgc shirts.
            And yes I still have;
            Champion starfire-L's and star cobras with horning's and oddga logos on them.
            Then I have;
            DX ontario glow rocs, kc pro avair, pro destroyer, and champ leopards with the oddgc logo on them that has all the sponsors in a circle around calapooia's logo dead center. Had so many people wanting them, i'm trying to get another order in for a few more...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
              http://picasaweb.google.com/Crystal....vgoN_Fo63W8QE#

The green/white huklab shirts are the oddgc shirts.
              And yes I still have;
              Champion starfire-L's and star cobras with horning's and oddga logos on them.
              Then I have;
              DX ontario glow rocs, kc pro avair, pro destroyer, and champ leopards with the oddgc logo on them that has all the sponsors in a circle around calapooia's logo dead center. Had so many people wanting them, i'm trying to get another order in for a few more...

Hey Snap your message box is now full. Lemme know when you wanna do this. I live in southern Oregon so i will probably have to ship. Thanks for the trade.
              Last edited by MOB47; June 11th, 2009, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X