Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Honda Civic Ex -- $600 (or reasonable offer)

Hey everyone,

I know this is not a normal item for the buy/sell/trade forum, but I'm looking to sell my car. I thought I'd try to sell it to the DG community first. I'm planning on asking $1000 of the general public, so here's your chance!

The car is a 1996 Honda Civic EX coupe. The engine runs quite well, but there are a lot of other, mostly cosmetic/minor issues with it. Hence the $600 asking price. I've had the car since about 2003 and it still gets well over 30 mpg. There is a fair amount of cosmetic damage to the body, including chipping paint, rear fender damage, and it's missing the front bumper. There are also a few other issues that are common for cars of it's age, windows don't roll down too well, sunroof doesn't work too well, etc.

If you're seriously interested, please contact me and we can go for a test drive and I can inform you of all the quirks that you get for $600

Like I said, the engine runs well! The rest of it is on the so-so side of things. Oh, and tags are good until 10/10!

-Ryan

P.S. If requested, I can take off the Discraft stickers and replace them with Innova stickers.

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
    P.S. If requested, I can take off the Discraft stickers and replace them with Innova stickers.
    If you had just done this to begin with, I wouldn't have had to tear your bumper off in the first place!!!

"You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      If you had just done this to begin with, I wouldn't have had to tear your bumper off in the first place!!!
      Watch yourself...with my new ride, I can run straight over your car!

Comment

No discs included? what a rip off...

Comment

Drive it up to Mud and let me see it.
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
            Drive it up to Mud and let me see it.
            That's about 1 1/2 hour drive for me. Not sure when I'd be able to do it?

Comment

Auto trans or manual?

Comment

5 speed manual.

Comment

You should come up for a few rounds. If it makes it here it would be a selling point.

Comment

So you're saying if I can get you the car, on it's own accord, that you'll buy it?

Comment

Did I say that? Pigs in pokes are risky at best. I just wish I could take a look at it. I only have three Hondas already, so I probably shouldn't anyway.

Does this Civic really have an 'Accord?'

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                        Did I say that? Pigs in pokes are risky at best. I just wish I could take a look at it. I only have three Hondas already, so I probably shouldn't anyway.
                        Well, that's why I asked you a direct question. If you already have three Hondas, and don't think you should get another one, then telling me that it would be a "selling point" if my car could actually get there is a little misleading.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X