X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSF Am Players Pack disc wanted

I really like the BSF stamp on the Am players pack discs and I'd like to get one for my wall. I have a collection of tournament stamp discs from every tournament I've played in and I am currently throwing the BSF fundraiser I bought. I suppose I could buy another fundraiser, but I really like the other stamp better. Who's got one for sale or trade? PM me please if you are interested.

There may be a few available for sale on the Stumptown Store soon. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
      I really like the BSF stamp on the Am players pack discs and I'd like to get one for my wall. I have a collection of tournament stamp discs from every tournament I've played in and I am currently throwing the BSF fundraiser I bought. I suppose I could buy another fundraiser, but I really like the other stamp better. Who's got one for sale or trade? PM me please if you are interested.
      Matt, I think I can hook you up. I picked up a yellow Boss and I won't throw it. I will trade you for something I will. Will you be at league tomorrow? I can bring it then.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X