X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new Salomons for sale

I'm in need of a new pair of shoes for discing, so imagine my excitement when I saw a sweet looking pair of Gore-tex Salomon light hikers on steepandcheap last week. Then, imagine my dismay as I opened the box, and found the shoes in the wrong size...apparently in my haste, I inadvertently clicked on the wrong picture.

So...anybody that has a size 8.5 foot interested in a new pair of shoes? The shoes are Salomon Elios XCR's, in the grey. These look like seriously sweet disc golfing shoes, nice beefy tread with Salomon's tried-and-true Contagrip soles, good toe protection and of course, Gore-tex. I'm really bummed that I got the wrong size, as these appear to be just what I was looking for. I can send them back, of course, but I figured I'd see if anyone else was interested in them first. I got them for $64 shipped, and that's all I'm asking.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

No way in hell those will fit on my clown feet, but I wanted to comment on the color combination: Swamp/Thyme/Chipmunk. That cracked me up!

Comment

They are just what you're looking for! I got mine off steepandcheap last fall and I haven't been able to go back to my Keens since.
      You can exchange them if they still have your size or you can return them. I usually end up selling the stuff to friends though since all the shipping is usually about what you saved.

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
        They are just what you're looking for! I got mine off steepandcheap last fall and I haven't been able to go back to my Keens since.
        You can exchange them if they still have your size or you can return them. I usually end up selling the stuff to friends though since all the shipping is usually about what you saved.
        Excellent synopsis of Tim's post.
        The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

I'd definitely like to take a look, I'm 8.5 and in need of new disc golf shoes to replace my current light hiker salomon's. Seems too good to be true...

Are you going to port angeles on saturday?
          'Weekend 4 Women':
          Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
          Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Hey Andrew, I will indeed be in Port Angeles on Saturday, I'll bring 'em along!
            Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Tim and Andrew -- looking forward to seeing you both out here!
              Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
              DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X