X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a first run Star Teerex

Like it says I need one or two. New or used considered. I have lots to trade so let me know what you need.

Originally posted by Jester View Post
    Like it says I need one or two. New or used considered. I have lots to trade so let me know what you need.
    Hey! I've got 2. One Light Blue Max weight and One orange 172g. Both barely thrown.

I would be interested in a Max weight star teebird new or used or any beat to hell star or pro wraiths? What about CE or FX Firebirds?
    Steve
    http://www.BullseyeDiscGolf.com

Comment

i know Kaleb Ralph has 4 or 5 of these left i think

Comment

Who is this Kaleb Ralph and how do I get ahold of him?
        Last edited by Jester; April 2nd, 2009, 06:26 AM. Reason: It was supposed to be a PM

Comment

I have 2-3 first run Star TeeRex's. I also have 4-5 early run Tee-Rex's. Yes, the more overstable versions had the "-" in the name on the disc... All of mine are either dark red or dark blue. I doubt you want them shipped from AK though!!
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Ah, yes, the first run teerex - the greatest of all TeeRex. I have five or so left, have had them for a while. The two or three I had initially never came out of the bag when I was throwing innova. they were money all the way trough their liefspan. New - stable, used - strait, beat - long sustained turn. BUENO
            Team DISCRAFT
            NW Sign Up
            Gorilla Boy
            Paragon Disc Golf
            Odwalla

Comment

I am looking for one around 170G are there any out there that people want to part with?

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                Ah, yes, the first run teerex - the greatest of all TeeRex. I have five or so left, have had them for a while. The two or three I had initially never came out of the bag when I was throwing innova. they were money all the way trough their liefspan. New - stable, used - strait, beat - long sustained turn. BUENO
                Hook me up Dion! You know you don't need them any more and I hooked you up with a Gazelle.........Help a brother out!

Comment

I have a beauty max weight foam green one (trust me very easy to see) with rainbow stamp, but I would need cash for it (just don't need anymore plastic right now). I will hook it up for $25. I also have a first run 175 white x-caliber as well. Part with them both for $40. Hit me up if you are interested. I am 5 minutes from pier park.

Comment

I knew you were going to say that, Eric.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Say Whaaaat? You mean boast that I am a 10 minute walk or 2 minute car ride to Pier? Well, let me tell you it is a blessing and a curse. Seeing that I am so close the curse is it is the only course I ever get out to play.
                      I do have my own driver to take me where I want, but the problem is that they always stop at just about every other block, pick up people I don't even know, and it takes for ever to get anywhere.
                      The blessing is that it is such a beautiful park with so much different terrain and is protected from incliment weather.

Comment

I knew you were going to say that, too.

(Sorry... just found this new avatar and can't stop laughing about it...)
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I just want to say that Steve Yang is the Man!!!!! Thanks for the hook up!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X