X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO: Phish - RR & Gorge

If anyone knows of any extra red rocks 4 day passes floating around please let me know. I got shut out in both the lottery and ticketbastard.

Please send tix my way. Cash + trade.

Jason

503-318-9024

tojibboo <at> hotmail.com

<@)))>{
    Last edited by Harpua_OR; March 27th, 2009, 02:14 PM. Reason: got my gorge tix

Dude... don't you know that they now pay the police to arrest their fans?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      Dude... don't you know that they now pay the police to arrest their fans?
      sure they do sam
      sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

do they then apply chalkdust torture
        sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Originally posted by Discdogs View Post
          sure they do sam

here ya go str8 from sams post......

http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...read.php?t=892

check out this thread.......
          "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Discdogs View Post
            sure they do sam
            Phish & CHiPs
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

oh and im pretty sure that "The Dead" never did this to any of there fans.....

i do not care what kind of a great show or whatever they put on...

ph yea and i do like their tunes also,but cmon....
              "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

I wonder if they knew just what they were paying for. I would think a band with a following like Phish's would have known better, though. Almost inexcusable.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Yeah of course that COULDN'T have been included in their contract for the venue, given the magnitude of the concert...

well we have decided not to try for Gorge tickets, despite the temptation...
                  we'll be looking for those bootleg recordings though!

Comment

2 for the Gorge

Also got shut out of mail order (can you still call it that) and tickebastard. Both nights sold out in 9 minutes. Needing two for the Gorge...

Comment

stubhub

Scalpers already up on stubhub, if you feel like paying 2.5x face... fuckers...

Comment

Managed to get Gorge tix through Livenation.com.

Still hunting for RR passes.

Comment

Good to know that Phish will be able to afford to have more fans arrested. That's a load off of my mind.
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Sam, if you want to take a load off you should change your avatar. It lowers your score by about 20.

Comment

That better, Eric?
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X