X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want your Champion TeeRex's

I was just looking to see if anyone had any champion Teerex's to trade.

For the sake of curiosity, are you specific to the TeeRex, or does a TeeRex - X suffice? I only ask because it took forever for me to find a non "X" Champion TeeRex. However, it is SOOOO money to throw.

Thanks, Bro! It is still in the bag, and still being hucked.
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

It's gotta be just a plane Champion TeeRex. No star or Dx.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainBanger View Post
        It's gotta be just a plane Champion TeeRex. No star or Dx.
        I was just looking through here and saw your post. Champion Teerex huh? What do you have to trade? I have some left from the Oregon Series and other stamps also. I am looking for mint condition collector discs from the 90's if you have anything...

Andrew
        Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Don't champion tee-rex's come in the X mold only? I have only seen tee-rex-X and think they are more overstable than the stars or DX's, although I do know the Champion Wraith X has the TRX stamp on it.

Can someone clarify for me?

Comment

Originally posted by E-ROC View Post
            Don't champion tee-rex's come in the X mold only? I have only seen tee-rex-X and think they are more overstable than the stars or DX's, although I do know the Champion Wraith X has the TRX stamp on it.

Champion Teerex's were only made for cfr's in 2007 2008 I think. Champion Teerex X's are newer, last year or this year. The X's are more over stable.

Comment

I have three with BSF stamp... What do you want to trade

Comment

Originally posted by E-ROC View Post

As near as I can remember...There are NO Champion Tee Rex...Only Champion Tee Rex X.

I have 9 of them...ALL are stamped TRX...a standard Tee Rex (No X) would be labeled TR.

Comment

I don't know, I recently started throwing them. I looked at some of my star TeeRex's one is labeled TR the other TRX. All my champs are TRX. I googled Champion Teerex and found a bunch of TeeRex X's I also found a good few that didn't have the X that were sold out. I wouldn't be surprised if Magilla knows more about them though. Shucks, now I don't know! Also there is a guy selling some Champ TeeRex's on ebay, one he doesn't label as an x, and all the others are TeeRex X's. Confusion....I guess I will ask the guy selling them on ebay and see what he says.

Comment

I'd love to hear a definitive answer to this. I throw lots of Star Teerex and recently lost my beloved one and only Champion TeeRex-X. I really like the idea of a Champ Teerex(not X). Web searches I've tried only return lots of hits for Teerex-x.

Comment

Its been a while since I've been in the loop with TRs and TRXs, but I seem to recall hearing that with the molding process, they were only able to make the TRX in Champ plastic. A Wraith X might do the trick as being a TR in Champion though.
                      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

There have been a few runs of Champion TeeRexes. There have been many runs of Champion TeeRex-Xes. Unfortunately, not all eBay sellers post whether or not what they are selling is an X or not. The Course Bro seems to have a fairly extensive knowledge on which are X, and which ones are not. He is who I purchased a Champion TeeRex from which is not an X. However, due to their limited runs, they are somewhat spendy. Good luck in your quest! I think I would cry if I ever lost mine....

~Z
                        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Ahh, I would definitely trust Bro's boutique disc knowledge over mine--he knows his stuff!
                          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

I've got the TRXs too -never seen a TR - 2 2007 MSDGC, one 2007 Masters - I also have a factory second X-Out Wraith X that's marked as a TRX, although the rim profile is different from the others.

I'd be willing to consider a trade for a glow sidewinder...

Comment

The champ Teerexes were one run on 220 discs. Hard to find. I had three and down to this one (attachment). I've seen one purple, the rest were blue. If you like teerexes, I highly recommend picking one up.
                              What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X