X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumptown Patches!!!!!!

I proposed at the meeting last night for us to get some patches for our bags/jackets/etc. The proposal was passed and I'm currently getting quotes for different quantities to make sure we get the best deal.

The patches will be 3" diameter, with black background and white foreground. They will look sweet and will match any color bag or anything else!

I haven't decided on the price yet as it depends on the quotes I'll be getting, but I know they'll be under $5. I'm expecting them to be priced between $3 and $4.

Start scoping out a spot on your bag now! I'm expecting to have them by the end of the month!

WOOTAH!

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
    I proposed at the meeting last night for us to get some patches for our bags/jackets/etc. The proposal was passed and I'm currently getting quotes for different quantities to make sure we get the best deal.

The patches will be 3" diameter, with black background and white foreground. They will look sweet and will match any color bag or anything else!

I haven't decided on the price yet as it depends on the quotes I'll be getting, but I know they'll be under $5. I'm expecting them to be priced between $3 and $4.

Start scoping out a spot on your bag now! I'm expecting to have them by the end of the month!

WOOTAH!
    Great work Senor accountant!
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Very cool, almost makes me want to be a member so I can have a patch!
      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        Very cool, almost makes me want to be a member so I can have a patch!
        You can show your support of DG in the NW by purchasing and sporting a patch even if you're not a member! We'll have them available online for purchase and I'm willing to ship them out! However, I wouldn't mind to see you sign up for membership either.

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
          Great work Senor accountant!
          I prefer "treasurer". Accountant would imply that I actually know what the heck I'm doing.

Comment

You can show your support of DG in the NW by purchasing and sporting a patch even if you're not a member! We'll have them available online for purchase and I'm willing to ship them out! However, I wouldn't mind to see you sign up for membership either.
            Maybe you should have another title of "Salesman". Say hello to the newest member of Stumptown.

Comment

Maybe you should have another title of "Salesman". Say hello to the newest member of Stumptown.
              Awesome!

Comment

TIMMY! Way to support the growth of DG!
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Nope Cindy & Steve McMahan are the newest memebers as of 4pm today Can't wait to sew my Stumptown patch onto my new Revo bag.

Cindy
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                    Can't wait to sew my Stumptown patch onto my new Revo bag.
                    I even sprung the extra cash for the "iron-on" backing, for all us lazy folks. Now if you sewed it on there, and then ironed on over the top, it'd be virtually irremovable!

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                      Nope Cindy & Steve McMahan are the newest memebers as of 4pm today Can't wait to sew my Stumptown patch onto my new Revo bag.

Cindy
                      Sheez...way to steal my thunder!

Comment

Now if you sewed it on there, and then ironed on over the top, it'd be virtually irremovable!
                        Actually it is easier to iron it on and then sew it....

Comment

I want 3 of them.
                          PDGA 38153
                          STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

ryan count the sausage gy down for one bring by the cart whenever you get them in thanx
                            sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

good job ryan ty for all your hard work id get on but you know broke unemployed but im stumptown memeber and will be volunteering all sunmmer for all the tournements i can to do to better the tournments and the sport
                              PDGA # 31451
                              2 Mini Aces
                              74 Aces
                              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                              DISC GOLF OR DIE
                              BOB CABAL
                              DISCVANGO
                              JEFF ELLIOT
                              G-MAN
                              JORDAN LEWIS
                              JEFF HAGERTY
                              JAMES GARCELON
                              SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X