X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
    Not to pile on, but can I get in on one of these?

I haven't received my email packet for getting on the Stumptown website, even though I paid for my membership over a week ago. So, just let me know when you can. Thanks!

~Z
    Of course you can buy a patch.

As far as your membership stuff, I'd suggest you send a quick note to Brian Heath at bod[at]stumptowndg.org. He's the one that deals with the memberships.

Comment

Thank you, sir. Will do.
      TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

PATCHES HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!

Price is now set at $3 a piece. You can pick them up at the next Stumptown meeting, or come to my house and grab them. I live very near to Lunchtime.

Comment

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
          PATCHES HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!

Price is now set at $3 a piece. You can pick them up at the next Stumptown meeting, or come to my house and grab them. I live very near to Lunchtime.
          Hey Gwillim my husband and I were planning on attending the meeting, so we will pick our 4 up there along with the two stickers.

Thanks,
          Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
            Hey Gwillim my husband and I were planning on attending the meeting, so we will pick our 4 up there along with the two stickers.

Thanks,
            Cindy
            Sounds good, I'll be there.

Comment

Stumptown Patches

Was looking to bump the original thread, but couldn't find it. Anyway, what's up with these babies? I've pre-paid for 4 of them, but haven't seen them yet. Ryan, you can drop mine off with Tim the Sauage Guy, as I'm at Pier twice a week, Wed. & Fri. Thanks, can't wait to get them. J
              educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                Was looking to bump the original thread, but couldn't find it. Anyway, what's up with these babies? I've pre-paid for 4 of them, but haven't seen them yet. Ryan, you can drop mine off with Tim the Sauage Guy, as I'm at Pier twice a week, Wed. & Fri. Thanks, can't wait to get them. J
                J,

Every time I go to Pier since I got the patches I haven't seen Tim. How about you PM me your mailing address and I'll just drop them in the mail. I think that'd be the fastest way for you to get them.

-R

Comment

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                  J,

Every time I go to Pier since I got the patches I haven't seen Tim. How about you PM me your mailing address and I'll just drop them in the mail. I think that'd be the fastest way for you to get them.

-R
                  the sausage guy will be at pier fri and sat sun weather permitting from 12 to 6
                  sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Originally posted by Discdogs View Post
                    the sausage guy will be at pier fri and sat sun weather permitting from 12 to 6
                    Yeah, that's part of the problem. I work till six on weekends.

I've got patches in my bag, so if anyone sees me on the course, just come up and you can buy them!

Comment

I'm hukin Pier Friday at 4, if it's a hook up cool, if not, I've pm'd my address.
                      educate your thinking

Comment

Ryan where you going to be saturday, I would like to meet you somewhere and get my patches.
                        I am getting off work tomarrow around 6 pm and have saturday off. Let me know?
                        Thanks Rick
                        PDGA 38153
                        STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

I want a few of these patches.... you planning to play any Tues 2s events?
                          Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Originally posted by topdawgy58 View Post
                            Ryan where you going to be saturday, I would like to meet you somewhere and get my patches.
                            I am getting off work tomarrow around 6 pm and have saturday off. Let me know?
                            Thanks Rick
                            Rick,

Sorry, I just saw this.

I'll be at the Stumptown meeting with patches, or I can mail them up to you. Let me know what you'd prefer, Rick!

-Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
                              I want a few of these patches.... you planning to play any Tues 2s events?
                              Yes, I think I'll be at most of them!

Comment

Ryan, I will pick up the two patches that I ordered at the Stumptown meeting this week.

Thanks,
                                Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X