Stumptown Patches!!!!!! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Patches are scheduled to arrive around the 26th, which is after the Sushi.

    Comment


    • #32
      can i get 4 on the 26 th no pre. order

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by George A. View Post
        can i get 4 on the 26 th no pre. order
        Yes. They will be $3 a piece.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by gwillim View Post
          Yes. They will be $3 a piece.
          sweet thank you you

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by George A. View Post
            sweet thank you you
            No problem!

            Comment


            • #36
              Hey Ryan can I get mine yesterday? Again thanks for all the hard work for Stumptown. Do you think you will have some time soon for that Manchester United disc. Im thinking Monarch.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by pfunkn View Post
                Hey Ryan can I get mine yesterday? Again thanks for all the hard work for Stumptown. Do you think you will have some time soon for that Manchester United disc. Im thinking Monarch.
                DUDE! I forgot all about the MU disc! So sorry about that. Yeah, I'd love to do it, it looks like a fun design. I'll email you about it right now! And yes, you can have your patch yesterday, since you asked so nicely.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Stumptown patches

                  Ryan:

                  I'll take four patches. If you would please call me when they arrive, I'll arrange to pick them up.

                  Thanks,
                  Lance Redfern

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    pfunkn Do you think you will have some time soon for that Manchester United disc. Im thinking Monarch

                    hay man how can you get man u put on a disc that is not right

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by murray the brit View Post
                      pfunkn Do you think you will have some time soon for that Manchester United disc. Im thinking Monarch

                      hay man how can you get man u put on a disc that is not right
                      Murray, check your personal messages. I am trying to get in touch with you......

                      Scott Papa
                      Team Discraft
                      Instructional Editor DiscGolfer Magazine

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by murray the brit View Post
                        pfunkn Do you think you will have some time soon for that Manchester United disc. Im thinking Monarch

                        hay man how can you get man u put on a disc that is not right
                        What were you thinking. Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal.

                        GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          no Leeds United are the best

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Any word on the Patches?

                            Bob

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Just got an email this morning saying they were shipped out yesterday.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                                Just got an email this morning saying they were shipped out yesterday.
                                Not to pile on, but can I get in on one of these?

                                I haven't received my email packet for getting on the Stumptown website, even though I paid for my membership over a week ago. So, just let me know when you can. Thanks!

                                ~Z
                                TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X