X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT for a Wizard and a Buzzz

I am looking for a very stiff Soft Wizard in the s-plastic blend. I understand that medium wizards are no longer PDGA approved due to a particularly stiff batch so those are out. I want 9/10 or unthrown, 174 or 175g.

I also want a pro-D or eliteX buzzz in any shape above 6/10 or so in the 160s for weight. I am looking to complement my z buzzz with a more understable version of the mold.

I have:

Z avenger 170g
    Z flick 165ish g
    opto striker not sure on weight
    DX stingray 180g
    champ eagle 150g
    z nuke SS 160ish g
    pro destroyer 161g
    pro destroyer 175g
    pro wraith 171g
    Z surge beat up 160ish g
    pro beast 171g
    DX rhyno 171g
    DX aviar 161g
    DX polecat 150g

Plus some cash

PM or text 36025018two7 - If you are interested in one of the above mentioned discs let me know too!

Originally posted by Alexplz View Post
    I am looking for a very stiff Soft Wizard in the s-plastic blend. I understand that medium wizards are no longer PDGA approved due to a particularly stiff batch so those are out. I want 9/10 or unthrown, 174 or 175g.

I also want a pro-D or eliteX buzzz in any shape above 6/10 or so in the 160s for weight. I am looking to complement my z buzzz with a more understable version of the mold.

I have:

Z avenger 170g
    Z flick 165ish g
    opto striker not sure on weight
    DX stingray 180g
    champ eagle 150g
    z nuke SS 160ish g
    pro destroyer 161g
    pro destroyer 175g
    pro wraith 171g
    Z surge beat up 160ish g
    pro beast 171g
    DX rhyno 171g
    DX aviar 161g
    DX polecat 150g

Plus some cash

PM or text 36025018two7 - If you are interested in one of the above mentioned discs let me know too!
    I am now also looking for an FLX buzzz.

Comment

Check out the Eraser 25 Wizards. They are the firmest PDGA approved Wizards. I personally putt with S Wizards, but felt the Eraser 25's that were in a bulk order after reading about them, and they are very VERY firm.

Comment

Originally posted by atlarson View Post
        Check out the Eraser 25 Wizards. They are the firmest PDGA approved Wizards. I personally putt with S Wizards, but felt the Eraser 25's that were in a bulk order after reading about them, and they are very VERY firm.
        Thanks for the tip! I would not have guessed that "eraser" plastic would be firm. Gateway seems like an odd bunch compared to the rest of the companies but man do I love the wizard, it's magical. I picked a soft wizard up from next adventure (175g and very firm) so I'm no longer specifically looking for wizards.

To make it abundantly clear, I would like to trade my champ Eagle-L for an FLX buzzz. I was advised on DGCR that it is worth 15-20.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums...03#post2137903

Comment

Update, I bought an FLX buzzz. Now I'm looking for a star or champ sidewinder in the 160s. Still trading the eagle linked above!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X