Mike Moss mini basket +20 mini discs and 1 rare mini Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mike Moss mini basket +20 mini discs and 1 rare mini

    Asking 75$ for my Mike Moss mini basket and 20 minis PLUS a Huk Lab gen 001-year 2004 mini AND a cheapo whamo mini basket. Prefer local pickup..
    Some are glow minis too ;-)
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

  • #2
    Are you coming down to the Beaver State Fling?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by aaronu View Post
      Are you coming down to the Beaver State Fling?
      Wish I could however I'm elbow deep in a datsun hotrod project. No disc golf for me until this car is done!!!!!

      I may even have to sell off ALL my plastic this week just to get the $$ to finish my car ;-(
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mikk View Post
        I may even have to sell off ALL my plastic this week just to get the $$ to finish my car ;-(
        Dude, get your priorities straight!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
          Dude, get your priorities straight!!
          I am, I feel that I have wasted $$ with disc golf, and should have spent it on my Datsun.. I have created a one of a kind car that is a show stopper, and 2x trophy winner, and its not even finished yet!!!

          So disc golf goes byby....until my car is on the road again...500+rwhp in a 2600lb car that does 170mph is better than sex
          Hukin since 1992
          DGOD #115

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mikk View Post
            I am, I feel that I have wasted $$ with disc golf, and should have spent it on my Datsun.. I have created a one of a kind car that is a show stopper, and 2x trophy winner, and its not even finished yet!!!

            So disc golf goes byby....until my car is on the road again...500+rwhp in a 2600lb car that does 170mph is better than sex
            this may be the wrong thread, but can you show us some pictures?? it sounds sweet!!
            Team HOSER:dancing:
            Team OLY:cheerleader:
            Team Meteor

            "Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

            Comment


            • #7
              custom hand built, bored and stroked, turbo charged, holley carbed 1976 Datsun 280z. 500 rwhp and 695 torq at 7000 rpm and 20lbs of boost

              As far as I know there is only 1 other person in the world who figured out how I did this, and he made one of his own and posted that on u-tube somewhere. That said I dunno if he got it to run right......

              Runs on regular gasoline mixed with tolulene, xylene, isopropil alcohol and a touch of nitro ;-)
              Last edited by Mikk; June 28th, 2013, 04:25 PM.
              Hukin since 1992
              DGOD #115

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mikk View Post
                I am, I feel that I have wasted $$ with disc golf, and should have spent it on my Datsun.. I have created a one of a kind car that is a show stopper, and 2x trophy winner, and its not even finished yet!!!

                So disc golf goes byby....until my car is on the road again...500+rwhp in a 2600lb car that does 170mph is better than sex
                This is how I sometimes feel
                More of a time wasted though
                I have a 37 chevy coupe project that has completely derailed because of disc golf

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mikk View Post
                  custom hand built, bored and stroked, turbo charged, holley carbed 1976 Datsun 280z. 500 rwhp and 695 torq at 7000 rpm and 20lbs of boost

                  As far as I know there is only 1 other person in the world who figured out how I did this, and he made one of his own and posted that on u-tube somewhere. That said I dunno if he got it to run right......

                  Runs on regular gasoline mixed with tolulene, xylene, isopropil alcohol and a touch of nitro ;-)
                  Sweet how about some pics of the car to go along with that motor.
                  "In Discatarianism We Trust"

                  :cheers:

                  :cool:sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Everything in moderation

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      "Mikk," and, "moderation," in the same sentence will not happen.
                      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                      ...but it plays one on TV.

                      Comment

                      Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X