X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 Disc Innova Lot

I will do my best to provide detail. I want to sell these as a lot. I need to offset costs of another purchase so your help in that is appreciated. My preference is Portland locals or someone who can meet me face to face.

So let's get this show on the road. Photo attached for reference.

Blizzard Destroyer - 160 wgt 10/10 never thrown no ink
    Star Teerex - 168 wgt 7/10 thrown ink
    Star Boss - 169 wgt 7/10 thrown ink
    Champion Archon - 175 wgt 7/10 thrown ink
    Champion 2008 Feldberg Boss - 172 7/10 thrown ink
    CFR Glow Sidewinder (Ft Steilacoom 2012) 7/10 thrown ink
    RCO 2012 Gold Line River (?? or Havoc unlabeled) 170's wgt 8/10 thrown ink
    Stumptown Slosh Champion X-Cal 171 wgt 8/10 thrown ink
    Pier Park 10th Anniversary Roc 172 wgt 7/10 thrown ink
    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

No one?
    Last edited by Jason Philips; August 5th, 2013, 12:39 PM. Reason: Re-hashing
    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Decided to try and put these up one more time.

I have also learned it is likely I am grading these slightly lower than they actually are. So if you want to pad your bag and add some plastic shoot me a PM.

Comment

disc sale

Place these disc on discaroo.com lots of frolfers buy discs from there

QUOTE=Jason Philips;139317]I will do my best to provide detail. I want to sell these as a lot. I need to offset costs of another purchase so your help in that is appreciated. My preference is Portland locals or someone who can meet me face to face.

So let's get this show on the road. Photo attached for reference.

Blizzard Destroyer - 160 wgt 10/10 never thrown no ink
        Star Teerex - 168 wgt 7/10 thrown ink
        Star Boss - 169 wgt 7/10 thrown ink
        Champion Archon - 175 wgt 7/10 thrown ink
        Champion 2008 Feldberg Boss - 172 7/10 thrown ink
        CFR Glow Sidewinder (Ft Steilacoom 2012) 7/10 thrown ink
        RCO 2012 Gold Line River (?? or Havoc unlabeled) 170's wgt 8/10 thrown ink
        Stumptown Slosh Champion X-Cal 171 wgt 8/10 thrown ink
        Pier Park 10th Anniversary Roc 172 wgt 7/10 thrown ink[/QUOTE]

Comment

Im interested in the glow sidewinder if you wanna sell solo. Price?

Comment

Originally posted by ftrinidad View Post
            Place these disc on discaroo.com lots of frolfers buy discs from there
            If I remember correctly Discaroo uses Paypal and I am not a fan of Paypal.

Comment

Could you give me a ballpark as to what you are looking to sell them for?

Comment

Right about $70 for nine discs. It averages out to roughly $7 a disc.

Comment

Would you be willing to split them up?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X