Wheatland DGC @ Willamette Mission State Park discs Cryztal Z Buzzz'z & Comets Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheatland DGC @ Willamette Mission State Park discs Cryztal Z Buzzz'z & Comets

We still have a few left $18 + SH. Limited selection of weight and color left... PayPal accepted. 100% of funds go into concrete T-pads and course signage.

PM sent I'll take the Black and Pink ones depending on weights

I LOVE the other 2 black Buzzz's I picked up from you!

Thanks
    Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster View Post
      We still have a few left $18 + SH. Limited selection of weight and color left... PayPal accepted. 100% of funds go into concrete T-pads and course signage.

I'm interested in buying one of these crytal buzz's. I can drive up and meet you some where. 541-514-9588 is my #. Let me know when and where is good. Thanx!

Comment

Sorry, first time posting on here and turned out a little funny looking.

Comment

Where are you located? And when were you thinking about?
          I'm asking because we are taking the remaining discs to the BSF this weekend.
          Let us know ASAP please.

Comment

We have our newest batch of fundraiser discs in! (this should be our final order)
            So if you are interested please contact us. $15 a disc ($3 to ship)
            We have a lot of Buzzs, a few Comets, some Zombees, some Nuke SSs, and maybe 2 Drones left!

Most discs are max weight.
            We also are selling raffle tickets for a chance to win a Bentley Basket!! $3 each

Comment

These will be at the work party Weds!!
              $15 if interested.

Comment

Jason will have these discs at the NAAC tourney this weekend!! So if you are there check them out and try out our carnival!

Comment

Still have some available!! $15 each w/ $3 to have it shipped! Drone Zombee Nuke SS Buzzz Comet

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X