Clear All

• Want to trade for NEW Proto Tern or NEW proto Mamba in 170's

HAVE

NEW Proto

Dominator
    Krait
    Archon

PM me for pics and or offers.

Will sell any of the three for $14 shipped first class as well but would prefer to trade.
    Last edited by JR Stengele; May 17th, 2013, 12:39 PM.
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

I have a Proto Mamba 171, orange w/ blue stamp. Thrown once on a nouveau synthetic football field.

Do you have another used Augusta Wraith? A Z Predator? A Proto Roc3?

I am not familiar w/ the Dominator, Krait, & Archon. I will have to research them. Which are OVER stable?

I will text you a picture of my Mamba. No jokes please, just too easy

Comment

LOL. Dominator and Krait are overstable. The archon is the least stable of them all but still stable. The archon is supposed to be a more broken in wraith. So they say. = )

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Would also trade for stock roadrunners or sidewinders. No yellow or green and prefer light blue.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Hey, back off. All the bright max-weight Champion Roadrunners and Sidewinders are mine. Gimme.
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

^LOL

Apparently we both spend a lot of time searching for our disc in the rough.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Please close thread. Thank you!

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X