WANTED: USED disc golf bag/back-straps. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WANTED: USED disc golf bag/back-straps.

    Either or would be great, if they are set, that is good too. Just looking for a full sized bag that will at least accommodate back-straps. I do not care how used it is. One mans trash is another mans treasure...I will sew the shit out of it if I have too..lol. Thank you in advance!

  • #2
    Originally posted by AndrewB View Post
    Either or would be great, if they are set, that is good too. Just looking for a full sized bag that will at least accommodate back-straps. I do not care how used it is. One mans trash is another mans treasure...I will sew the shit out of it if I have too..lol. Thank you in advance!
    I have one. Used 2-3 seasons. All zippers work and there are no holes. Quad straps are in like-new condition. looking to get $45 LMK if you need anymore info.



    Comment


    • #3
      Bag

      I have a used blue Innova Tour bag (holds 25+) with back pack straps, not rips or tears for $65.00 if you're interested

      I can send pictures too

      Thanks
      Josh

      Comment


      • #4
        I have a Fade tourney reptilian overlord bag with innova backsavers for $50 shipped to you. Used for 1 season

        Comment


        • #5
          Used Bag

          Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
          I have one. Used 2-3 seasons. All zippers work and there are no holes. Quad straps are in like-new condition. looking to get $45 LMK if you need anymore info.



          This looks awesome...lets work this out!!

          Comment


          • #6
            I have an Innova Bag. Still in good shape. Grey and black in color. I can't remember the name but it's the one slightly bigger than the red one that mr Anderson posted
            Brody Cannon
            PDGA #34008

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
              I have one. Used 2-3 seasons. All zippers work and there are no holes. Quad straps are in like-new condition. looking to get $45 LMK if you need anymore info.



              Is this gone yet Mr. A?

              Comment


              • #8
                Are any of these still available? Im just getting into the sport and I need a bag. Jreynolds is the fade bag still available?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Trouser View Post
                  Are any of these still available? Im just getting into the sport and I need a bag. Jreynolds is the fade bag still available?
                  The tour bag is still around, I can send pictures if you would like to see them

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I would like to see some pics please.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Anyone? The small bag I have now is to full! I can't carry anymore or any water/adult beverages!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This bag is still available

                        Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                        I have one. Used 2-3 seasons. All zippers work and there are no holes. Quad straps are in like-new condition. looking to get $45 LMK if you need anymore info.



                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jreynolds View Post
                          I have a Fade tourney reptilian overlord bag with innova backsavers for $50 shipped to you. Used for 1 season
                          You still have this I know someone who may be interested?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i have a fade tour camo bag that is less than a year old
                            the bottom has been plasti-dipped
                            with the rain fly straps (and 2 rain flys)
                            $50.oo

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by matt View Post
                              i have a fade tour camo bag that is less than a year old
                              the bottom has been plasti-dipped
                              with the rain fly straps (and 2 rain flys)
                              $50.oo
                              this bag is sold

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X