Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: USED disc golf bag/back-straps.

Either or would be great, if they are set, that is good too. Just looking for a full sized bag that will at least accommodate back-straps. I do not care how used it is. One mans trash is another mans treasure...I will sew the shit out of it if I have too..lol. Thank you in advance!

Originally posted by AndrewB View Post
    Either or would be great, if they are set, that is good too. Just looking for a full sized bag that will at least accommodate back-straps. I do not care how used it is. One mans trash is another mans treasure...I will sew the shit out of it if I have too..lol. Thank you in advance!
    I have one. Used 2-3 seasons. All zippers work and there are no holes. Quad straps are in like-new condition. looking to get $45 LMK if you need anymore info.

Comment

Bag

I have a used blue Innova Tour bag (holds 25+) with back pack straps, not rips or tears for $65.00 if you're interested

I can send pictures too

Thanks
      Josh

Comment

I have a Fade tourney reptilian overlord bag with innova backsavers for $50 shipped to you. Used for 1 season

Comment

Used Bag

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
          I have one. Used 2-3 seasons. All zippers work and there are no holes. Quad straps are in like-new condition. looking to get $45 LMK if you need anymore info.

This looks awesome...lets work this out!!

Comment

I have an Innova Bag. Still in good shape. Grey and black in color. I can't remember the name but it's the one slightly bigger than the red one that mr Anderson posted
            Brody Cannon
            PDGA #34008

Comment

Is this gone yet Mr. A?

Comment

Are any of these still available? Im just getting into the sport and I need a bag. Jreynolds is the fade bag still available?

Comment

Originally posted by Trouser View Post
                  Are any of these still available? Im just getting into the sport and I need a bag. Jreynolds is the fade bag still available?
                  The tour bag is still around, I can send pictures if you would like to see them

Comment

I would like to see some pics please.

Comment

Anyone? The small bag I have now is to full! I can't carry anymore or any water/adult beverages!

Comment

This bag is still available

Comment

Originally posted by Jreynolds View Post
                          I have a Fade tourney reptilian overlord bag with innova backsavers for $50 shipped to you. Used for 1 season
                          You still have this I know someone who may be interested?

Comment

i have a fade tour camo bag that is less than a year old
                            the bottom has been plasti-dipped
                            with the rain fly straps (and 2 rain flys)
                            $50.oo

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
                              i have a fade tour camo bag that is less than a year old
                              the bottom has been plasti-dipped
                              with the rain fly straps (and 2 rain flys)
                              $50.oo
                              this bag is sold

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X