Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of discs for sale in Hood River!!!!

What up! I am selling off a load of my back up discs, about 50 for sale; Rocs, Destroyers, Aviars, Bosses, a few Leopards, Eagles, Glow TLs and a whole bunch of others. Quality product, mostly Innova, and most of them have never been used.

DX and Star Rocs both rancho and ontario
    Star Stingrays
    Star Eagles
    Pro and Star Wraiths
    Pro and Star Destroyers (more than you can shake a stick at!)
    Pro and Star Bosses.
    A load of Aviars
    And a whole bunch of other odds and ends like a TeeBird Plus, a 2011 ORDGC Buzz, Rocs and Darts from Collegiate Championships, Xcals.

If someone is really feeling it I'll let all of this go for $250, there's over 55 discs. You do the math.

I live in downtown Hood River and I am available during the day. Call me at 219-916-0451 and stop by to take a look at everything. These frisbees have got to go!

Cody C.
    Last edited by codyc32649; May 3rd, 2013, 10:13 AM. Reason: Adjustments

It would help if you could list what you have. A little bit of work but it really helps you sell.

Comment

Originally posted by codyc32649 View Post
      What up! I am selling off a load of my back up discs, about 50 for sale; Rocs, Destroyers, Aviars, Bosses, a few Leopards, Eagles, Glow TLs and a whole bunch of others. Quality product, mostly Innova, and most of them have never been used.
      I live in downtown Hood River and I am available during the day. Call me at 219-916-0451 and stop by to take a look at everything. These frisbees have got to go!

Cody C.
      PM'ed!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X