X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest in a fundraising Tshirt

Black shirt with red letters as shown. (Or pink letters)
    Money will go to the needs of a future course.

Nice shirt!

Comment

Thanks very much!

Hope they are a hit! Would love to make some $$ for this new course!!

Comment

That's really cool shirt. Are there some more color or designable outfit of this shirt. I'm interested on this shirt. Would you like to make money out of this?
        For some more amazing designable outfit t-shirt pas cher. Try this.

Comment

Originally posted by michellark View Post
          That's really cool shirt. Are there some more color or designable outfit of this shirt. I'm interested on this shirt. Would you like to make money out of this?
          For fundraising purposes.... I'm not adding any extra shirt colors or lettering colors as that raises the initial cost of making them. I added the additional lettering color for a small change. But yes I hope to make some money that will go to the costs of a future course around/near Salem.

Hope that answers your questions. If not LMK and I'll try to explain it better.

Comment

Ok I'm going to start taking pre-orders for these shirts!
            $15 for S-XL and $16 for anything larger to offset the increased garmet cost.
            You can get ahold of me thru here or those close to Salem can stop at Tiger Discs. Roger has agreed to take orders for me there. I'll need: name, contact info., size, and either red or pink lettering.
            Orders will be taken thru the end of March. I'll place order on April 1 and hope to get them back by April 10.

LMK hoping to really increase the funds for a new course in the Salem/Keizer area.

Comment

Wanna say "THANX" to all those that contacted me with interest in this shirt!!

Comment

10 days left to get in your order if you are interested in getting one of these fundraising t-shirts!!

Comment

Order being placed next Monday. Contact if interested. Thank you.

Comment

I'm extending the deadline 1 week.
                    Last chance if interested.......

Comment

So these got enough attention and interest that I ordered more then I "pre-sold".

So I have both lettering colors in sizes S-XXL., asking $15.
                      All proceeds go towards the WDGC build.

If interested please get a hold of me.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X