Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prodigy, Dynamic, MVP? Try Hyzer Farm!!!

Looking for the new Prodigy proto discs? Having a hard time finding the new Dynamic Disc line made by Latitude 64, including the new Biofuzion line. Fiending for the new Shock driver from MVP? Wish you could order from someone in the Northwest to get it super quick? It's time to check out Hyzer Farm on eBay.

While we were waiting to really promote our eBay store until we had EVERYTHING up, we have decided that with all the new stuff going on we could wait no more. For those who loved the Dalaiwood pro shop, you can now find everything and more as we have an even larger stock now. We aren't just any eBay store, we are the largest store on eBay with over 5,000 discs currently there for you to browse. Yeah, I know, you don't like that bidding thing on eBay...don't worry, all of our stock is in a buy it now form so you just go on and order what you want, by weight and color! And we aren't even close to being done. Add to that our 20 years in the sport and nearly 50 years combined of retail experience, we are driven to give you unparallelled customer service.

And what better time to check us out. With all of the new things I have already mentioned, more dyes than you have ever imagined seeing and a full stock on all of your favorite vendors, we should have darn near anything you are looking for. As if that isn't enough, next week we have Innova's Roc 3 and Tern coming in, Discmania's second Blizzard disc-the PD2, new 2 color USDGC Roc+'s, the new Recycled line from Latitude 64 and (super excited here) the ESP Buzzz SS. Oh yeah, we also have a cool selection of Limited Run Discraft stuff like Z Venoms, Z Meteors, Cryztal Zones, Z Banger GTs and Z Drones.

Hey, check us out right here (http://stores.ebay.com/Hyzer-Farm) and see what you think. Looking for something that we don't seem to have up, send us a message as it may just be something that we don't have up yet (like hundreds of bags....they're coming, really!). We feel confident that you should enjoy the selection and the store!

Thanks for checking us out and we hope to hear from you soon,

Scott and Jeanne Papa
    Hyzer Farm
    Olalla, WA
    Team Discraft
    Instructional Editor DiscGolfer Magazine

I was excited to get out and throw my new prodigy D1 yesterday. When it arrived in the mail i was shocked to see the state of this disc. There was some sort of melted spot in the flight plate, The inner rim had a dented spot in it and the flashing on the rim of the disc was beyond normal flashing.

After working to get the flashing down to a reasonable level i went out to give it a try anyway. D1 is supposed to be stable, however the first throw it snaps down from flat into a roller. After a few times throwing it at different speeds and angles my conclusion was that its so understable its only purpose could be for cut rollers.

It looks like they rushed getting these out because mine wouldnt even have passed for a factory second. I will give these a shot when the regular run comes out but for now ill stick to trusty ol destroyers.

Dont waste your money.
    /\/\ E l) F () R l) E R

Comment

*Note i did not buy this through hyzer farm. And is not intended to bash them only Vent some frustration towards prodigy.
      /\/\ E l) F () R l) E R

Comment

did you try weighing it?
        www.rewindb.com

Comment

Wow, sorry to hear that about your disc. I will say that the weight thing is an issue and that is why we have ours listed on eBay with both the marked weight and actual weight.

On another note, I finally got to go out and throw a bit with a friend (more powerful than me) and we gave the D1 and D4 a test of our own.

Findings: The D1's we threw all were definitely overstable enough to handle both power and being put onto an anhyzer line without flipping. These babies are fast and long. Thrown hard it basically stayed straight and had a pretty quick finish (with a skip) once it ran out of juice. I would put it in the same boat as a Z Nuke.

The D4's we threw were fun! Again, another high speed disc but on the understable side (think Nuke SS, but not as understable). Again, fast and long and with enough air under it it was able to start with hyzer, flip to flat and then a slight turn before finishing with a long drawn out fade. This should make the less powerful players looking for a high speed driver very happy. I did also test one of the uber heavy ones (180) and it has much more of a dome top and also more overstable than the normal weighted ones.

The other surprise was the ease and distance that came from the Trespass. Yep, Dynamic has a nice disc here with a not too overstable high speed driver that cruises like nobody's business. My friend threw this one about five feet off the ground and screamed it close to 400 feet. Yowza!

So there you have it, have fun and get your disc on!

Scott Papa
          Team Discraft

Comment

thanks for the reviews papa.

does the trespass compare well to the force?
            I would assume near the stability and a hair longer flight?

Comment

You know, that's probably a pretty good comparison, but like you said, a touch faster and possibly, longer flight. The difference being that the Trespass really finishes hard when it loses speed as compared to the Force. So where the Force gets its distance on the straight and finish, the Trespass is almost all on the flat flight.

Hope that helps!

Later,
              Papa

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
              thanks for the reviews papa.

does the trespass compare well to the force?
              I would assume near the stability and a hair longer flight?
              Team Discraft

Comment

Do you have any mrv papa

Comment

Originally posted by murray the brit View Post
                  Do you have any mrv papa
                  No murray, he has none for you!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

papa, when do you expect getting lighter weight D1s & D4s?

Comment

The West Sound players were spoiled with the great selection of discs at the old Dalaiwood Pro Shop and the vast disc knowledge from the Papas.

Hyzer Farm at EBay will not disappoint. I recently was browsing the site and found it very hard to not buy some new plastic to add to the personal collection. Very easy to select and purchase.

Great prices and large inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by tmk View Post
                        papa, when do you expect getting lighter weight D1s & D4s?
                        At this time we are in a holding pattern, waiting for Prodigy to produce more discs. Between the huge hype and the overweight disc issues that they had, they are trying to quickly get stock back in to ship out to vendors. From what I have been told, hopefully in the next week to two weeks...fingers crossed at this point. I will keep everyone informed if I get more info.

Thanks,
                        Papa
                        Team Discraft

Comment

Can we order straight from you and save a little cash. No ebay fees.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X