X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinus' Please!

sp is prefered but i wouldnt mind a ap or two. ORANGE or RED are the only colors im interested in (ive already got 3 pinks, 1 yellow and a white) though ive never seen a red before. ive got a few trades or cash, but im really hoping to get some before Feb 9th(my bday). let me know!!
    Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Originally posted by Big Red View Post
    sp is prefered but i wouldnt mind a ap or two. ORANGE or RED are the only colors im interested in (ive already got 3 pinks, 1 yellow and a white) though ive never seen a red before. ive got a few trades or cash, but im really hoping to get some before Feb 9th(my bday). let me know!!
    Just got turned onto the Sinus a little bit ago and I love mine. Not putting with it, but it's very reliable as an approach disc.

One question though - what's the difference between the SP and AP?

Comment

i think the bigger question here is why would you name a disc "sinus"???
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Just got turned onto the Sinus a little bit ago and I love mine. Not putting with it, but it's very reliable as an approach disc.

One question though - what's the difference between the SP and AP?
        I think AP stands for approach putter and SP for soft putter. In any case they are the same mold, SP is the softer and more flexible of the 2.

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
          i think the bigger question here is why would you name a disc "sinus"???
          I think its Swedish for awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
            I think its Swedish for awesome.
            i thought that's what "lund" meant...
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
              i thought that's what "lund" meant...
              Lund:

This unusual name is of Norse-Viking origin from the pre 10th century. 'Lunt, Lund, and Lound' are primarily locational surnames from one of the various places, which occur in different parts of the North and East Anglia. They all derive their names from the Old Norse word "hundr", or the Old Swedish "lunder", meaning a grove or a copse. The Coat of Arms has the blazon of a gyronny of eight silver and blue, a black border engrailed charged with as many plates.

Eric:

From the Old Norse name Eiríkr, derived from the elements ei "ever" and ríkr "ruler". This common Norse name was first brought to England by Danish settlers during the Anglo-Saxon period.

Sinus:

A horrible name for a disc, surpassed only by "Lumberjack" "Submarine" and "Phlegm".

Comment

To use the parlance of our times: Ever Ruler of the Grove. Could be worse...

Benotsch:

Please accept our apologies but this surname has yet to be researched.

Moderators please feel free to move this all important discussion into its own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
                  To use the parlance of our times: Ever Ruler of the Grove. Could be worse...

Benotsch:

Please accept our apologies but this surname has yet to be researched.

Moderators please feel free to move this all important discussion into its own thread.
                  I was thinking "Eternal Ruler of the Forest" but that's cool too.

Comment

good choice on gettin one scott. for one disc rounds i use my sinus. my favorite disc without a doubt. sp stands for soft putter, ap im not quite sure but its the stiff type.
                    Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X