X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discs for sale?

Hi, I'm looking to buy 4-5 discs. In the last month I've lost 5 discs and being unemployed makes this particularly frustrating. I'm open to new and/or used discs. Mainly interested in distance drivers.

Disc Golf Depot

Originally posted by chip41pdx View Post
    Hi, I'm looking to buy 4-5 discs. In the last month I've lost 5 discs and being unemployed makes this particularly frustrating. I'm open to new and/or used discs. Mainly interested in distance drivers.
    Try calling Jerry @ Disc Golf Depot.
    503 771 9900
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by chip41pdx View Post
      Next Adventure in Portland has new and used discs for sale.
      They're on SE Grand and SE Stark.

Comment

I've got a huge box of extra discs probably let most of them go for 5-10 dollars a piece there all new or very slightly used

Comment

Originally posted by NAVA50383 View Post
          I've got a huge box of extra discs probably let most of them go for 5-10 dollars a piece there all new or very slightly used
          Hey Luis, have any Destoryers under in the 165-170 range? Pink is a bonus

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Smith
            I can give a source on where to buy a distance type of disc and they have lots of available disc. PM me for info. Prices are reasonable. I know distance drivers are good type of disc.
            Wayne, no offense, but could you offer some evidence that you are a real person and not some type of weird bot or spammer simply here to drive traffic to the website in your signature?

Cause I get a whiff here, and I'd like to do something about it. Knowhamean?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X