Woodland Creek Park, Lacey, WA 10-21-12 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Woodland Creek Park, Lacey, WA 10-21-12

    Lets keep this party going! We got a lot done last weekend, lets get some more done this weekend. We will be clearing and smoothing some tee pads and continuing to clear some of the holes.

    Sunday at 9:30 am
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

  • #2
    Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
    Lets keep this party going! We got a lot done last weekend, lets get some more done this weekend. We will be clearing and smoothing some tee pads and continuing to clear some of the holes.

    Sunday at 9:30 am
    Thanks to the dozen that came out today, we got a lot done! Its starting to open up, but there is a lot more to do!

    See ya in two weeks.
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

    Comment


    • #3
      I had to work this morning, wish i could have been there to help
      its really rare I have to work on a sun.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by matt View Post
        I had to work this morning, wish i could have been there to help
        its really rare I have to work on a sun.
        No worries Matt. We had a good showing. In two weeks we'll be doing it again!
        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

        Comment


        • #5
          who was taking all the pics last week?
          what was it for?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by matt View Post
            who was taking all the pics last week?
            what was it for?
            One of the church groups had a photographer.
            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

            Comment

            Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X