Milo Work Party March 8th Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Milo Work Party March 8th

    Mark your calendars for Sunday March 8th.

    We will be working on Hole 3W trail on the hillside.
    Hole 5E walkout (from Stump hole), and all other walkouts on the Mt.
    Steps need to repaired/built.
    Downed and badly bent trees will be removed with the help of a park ranger and chainsaw. Trees will need to be brought down from the top.

    10am at the Ranger Station. Bring work gloves. All other tools will be provided.
    Please come out and help maintain Riverbend Disc Golf Course!

  • #2
    BUMP!


    Originally posted by JMittl View Post
    Mark your calendars for Sunday March 8th.

    We will be working on Hole 3W trail on the hillside.
    Hole 5E walkout (from Stump hole), and all other walkouts on the Mt.
    Steps need to repaired/built.
    Downed and badly bent trees will be removed with the help of a park ranger and chainsaw. Trees will need to be brought down from the top.

    10am at the Ranger Station. Bring work gloves. All other tools will be provided.
    Please come out and help maintain Riverbend Disc Golf Course!
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

    Comment


    • #3
      and again . . .
      Originally posted by JMittl View Post
      Mark your calendars for Sunday March 8th.

      We will be working on Hole 3W trail on the hillside.
      Hole 5E walkout (from Stump hole), and all other walkouts on the Mt.
      Steps need to repaired/built.
      Downed and badly bent trees will be removed with the help of a park ranger and chainsaw. Trees will need to be brought down from the top.

      10am at the Ranger Station. Bring work gloves. All other tools will be provided.
      Please come out and help maintain Riverbend Disc Golf Course!

      Comment


      • #4
        Regardless of the predicted weather for Sunday...The work party goes on!! We need as many folks as possible to help make the jobs go faster.

        Comment


        • #5
          And don't forget the time change!!!

          Originally posted by JMittl View Post
          Regardless of the predicted weather for Sunday...The work party goes on!! We need as many folks as possible to help make the jobs go faster.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

          Comment


          • #6
            I would like to thank the following for spending a great day at Milo McIver's work party.

            Lee Smith
            Carl Thorne
            Patrick Buckley
            Ryan Gwillim
            Jeff Mittl
            Jeff Hagerty
            Bruce Murphy
            Coury Coates
            John Cornett
            Mike Suchocki
            Scott Searles
            Ranger Rick
            Ranger Dan

            Great job!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JMittl View Post
              I would like to thank the following for spending a great day at Milo McIver's work party.

              Lee Smith
              Carl Thorne
              Patrick Buckley
              Ryan Gwillim
              Jeff Mittl
              Jeff Hagerty
              Bruce Murphy
              Coury Coates
              John Cornett
              Mike Suchocki
              Scott Searles
              Ranger Rick
              Ranger Dan

              Great job!!
              THANK YOU ALL!
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

              Comment


              • #8
                You can thank us after you get out there and see what was done!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have been to one or two of these out there and, knowing what you guys had planned, I am sure it is awesome. I believe next Sunday is free so I might be out there then.

                  Thanks again work-partiers!
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    http://www.discgolfscene.com/profile...ures/album_213

                    Pictures from the work party. When I pulled out my camera it started raining, so I had to put it away and was only able to get a few shots, unfortunately.

                    Comment

                    Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X