Help us organize 100 volunteers Oct. 14th, Woodland Creek Park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by matt View Post
    thought i would throw out the reminder
    no power/gas, tools are allowed
    so, come help out, but bring hand/arm powered tools only


    .....................................
    whats the major goal/work objective, going to be?

    cut down and chip branches/brush, and also chip the piles that are already down?

    also spread chips?

    if so,
    do we have enough wheelbarrows coming?
    or do i need to borrow one from work?


    The main focus is going to be removing everything from the fairways and dragging it to the chipper. Hopefully the chipper will be able to keep up and we will be spreading chips on the greens and the trails. I think we will have enough wheel burrows Matt, bring what you have, I wouldn't worry about borrowing your work tools.
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

    Comment


    • #17
      Buzzzed through the course last night, seen lots of orange paint.
      Areas you want to clear I assume, I like how it looked, some boxes moved back and maybe some basket moved over or out

      Looks like after this weekend, it will really have taken shape.


      On the way home I stoped by lowes and bought another pair of big loppers and scythe.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by matt View Post
        Buzzzed through the course last night, seen lots of orange paint.
        Areas you want to clear I assume, I like how it looked, some boxes moved back and maybe some basket moved over or out

        Looks like after this weekend, it will really have taken shape.


        On the way home I stoped by lowes and bought another pair of big loppers and scythe.
        We hope so!
        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

        Comment


        • #19
          Today is the day! Lets hope the weather holds off enough to keep people committed.
          A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

          Comment


          • #20
            Well, it wasn't the turnout we hoped for, probably more like 50, but we got a lot done today. Removing the first few layers from each hole that we had been piling up will make room for the next few layers to get piled up!

            Thanks to all of the "forum" players that came out to help us organize and pull this off..... Bake, Matt, Maco Fago, Fish, and Tyvec.
            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

            Comment


            • #21
              Hmmmm. I see you're still upset with me sleeping with your wife. I told you it was her idea. She didn't believe me that sex usually lasts more than 30 seconds. Who am I to deny a woman her sexual fantasies?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by maco capo View Post
                Hmmmm. I see you're still upset with me sleeping with your wife. I told you it was her idea. She didn't believe me that sex usually lasts more than 30 seconds. Who am I to deny a woman her sexual fantasies?
                HAHAHAHA! Thats great! Thanks for picking up the slack?!?
                A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                  Well, it wasn't the turnout we hoped for, probably more like 50, but we got a lot done today. Removing the first few layers from each hole that we had been piling up will make room for the next few layers to get piled up!

                  Thanks to all of the "forum" players that came out to help us organize and pull this off..... Bake, Matt, Maco Fago, Fish, and Tyvec.
                  No problem
                  it was fun to play a round afterwards, to check our work

                  Comment

                  Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X