The Final Push - Blue Lake Park Work Party - Saturday August 11th @ 10:00am Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Final Push - Blue Lake Park Work Party - Saturday August 11th @ 10:00am

Well folks... this is it... We have a few holes that still need some work and no time left to waste. This is our last chance to make this course look awesome before we open it up to public. Please come on out on Saturday, August 11th at 10:00am and help us get this last bit of work completed.

Jeff
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Will there be a work party Sunday as well? I can't make Saturday work parties, but the weekend before last I walked through the course on Sunday and there was a work party there just finishing up. If I had known there were work parties on Sunday as well as Saturday I might have been able to help more.

Comment

Originally posted by hugheshilton View Post
      Will there be a work party Sunday as well? I can't make Saturday work parties, but the weekend before last I walked through the course on Sunday and there was a work party there just finishing up. If I had known there were work parties on Sunday as well as Saturday I might have been able to help more.
      Sorry. No Sunday work party this time.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

So what's on the agenda? Do I need to bring any tools/equipment?

Comment

Same story. Hand tools such as loppers, shears etc... and work gloves.

Comment

Man. Now instead of tournament choices, I have work party choices too.
            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
              Man. Now instead of tournament choices, I have work party choices too.
              You know its all about choices and we at Stumptown want to encourage that mantra!
              PDGA #25296
              Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X