The Big Push - Blue Lake Park Work Party - Saturday August 4th @ 10:00am Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Push - Blue Lake Park Work Party - Saturday August 4th @ 10:00am

Well everyone we are getting VERY close with Blue Lake and we need to make one final big push in order to get this beast ready for its mid-August opening.

We have a number of tasks planned, but we mainly need to clearing out one fairly heavily overgrown hole, so please bring heavy gloves, loppers, shears, pruners and any other hand-tools you feel might be helpful.

On behalf of Next Adventure and Stumptown Disc Golf I would like to thank everyone who has helped us get this awesome course into the ground.

Jeff
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

FYI: Yes, I understand this conflicts with the Chick Flick, but this is totally out of our control. For better and worse, Metro has pushed the opening schedule forward on us considerably so this conflict cannot be avoided.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      FYI: Yes, I understand this conflicts with the Chick Flick, but this is totally out of our control. For better and worse, Metro has pushed the opening schedule forward on us considerably so this conflict cannot be avoided.
      No worries. There should be more than enough members of our disc community to handle both events.

Thank you to all for their efforts in making this course a reality.

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

... the only part of this conflict that i see actually affecting the chick flick is that now i don't have a caddy...

... but that's cool... i'm willing to make sacrifices for the greater good of golf.
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Well everyone we are getting VERY close with Blue Lake and we need to make one final big push in order to get this beast ready for its mid-August opening.

We have a number of tasks planned, but we mainly need to clearing out one fairly heavily overgrown hole, so please bring heavy gloves, loppers, shears, pruners and any other hand-tools you feel might be helpful.

On behalf of Next Adventure and Stumptown Disc Golf I would like to thank everyone who has helped us get this awesome course into the ground.

Jeff
          I made an announcement at Rockwood glows last night. Lets see if we can get some peeps out there this Saturday and finish this bad boy

Comment

Thank You Jeremy! We're getting CLOSE!

Comment

parking

Cant play a course w/out helpin out! Can you park on that chunk of land or do you park across the road at B lake park proper this Sat? Ill be there w loppers and gloves. Jason G

Comment

Originally posted by puttmin View Post
                Cant play a course w/out helpin out! Can you park on that chunk of land or do you park across the road at B lake park proper this Sat? Ill be there w loppers and gloves. Jason G
                I am going to try to have the cable gate directly across from the park entrance open for volunteers.

Thank you for coming out to help!

Jeff

Comment

Awesome, Jason. Thanks!
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

to the top

it's today in one hour
                    "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

Comment

sorry

Hey. I am sorry to commit and then have to bail for other proirities. I hope there was a good crew turnout...

Comment

Lots of people, very productive, We are close.
                        PDGA# 49616
                        Stumptown# 353
                        OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
                          Lots of people, very productive, We are close.
                          thank you!
                          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                            thank you!
                            What she said
                            PDGA # 31451
                            2 Mini Aces
                            74 Aces
                            PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                            DISC GOLF OR DIE
                            BOB CABAL
                            DISCVANGO
                            JEFF ELLIOT
                            G-MAN
                            JORDAN LEWIS
                            JEFF HAGERTY
                            JAMES GARCELON
                            SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X