X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You to those who helped at Blue Lake Park this weekend

We had two focused work parties out at Blue Lake this weekend and I would like to thank everyone who showed up to help out. Thanks to their hard work (and it was REALLY hard) we were able to install all 18 basket anchors, 17 tee sign holders and 17 benches out on the course.

If you see these guys out there... please thank them. This course will open before you know it, and it will all be due to their hard work.

Jeff Cox
    Tyler Cristensen
    Josh Dearing
    Tom Dooley
    Jeremy Fancher
    Eddie Florance
    Bryan Knudsen
    Kevin Mykelz
    Murray Prictor
    Carl Thorne

Also, once again, a huge thank you also goes out to Next Adventure for the use of two of their box vans to move equipment and supplies back and forth to the course.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Thanks for all the work this weekend.

i find no info on here that there was gonna be a WP at BLP this last weekend
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post

That is correct. Because we had very specific tasks to get accomplished in a short period of time, I called people myself until I had a full crew.

We will be having another work party this coming Saturday for more general tasks. I'll put the word out about it shortly.

Jeff
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

My apologizes for leaving early guys. My injury was acting up after those tee-sign installs( those things were a ton) headed home to ice the pulled shoulder. I got some great footage on the day... so with some editing I will have a nice little blue lake video up soon. I should be able to make this next one also

Comment

No problem Jeremy. Thank you for your help. My back is all jacked up as well... Hopefully, once we're all healed up we can actually play this beast.

Comment

Weird. I was starting to believe that this was the place where we practiced work parties so we would be awesome at them at other courses where people actually golf.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thanks for volunteering to come out an help on Saturday Sam!!! You're the man!

Comment

Heh. If I wasn't caddying on Saturday, I would be there. Looking forward to this course happening, though, and am super grateful to the people who have made it out to so many work parties.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

http://nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9355
                  Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                  Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                  Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                  Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                  Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

yea thanks for that link to the Stub WP

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by NWDiscer View Post

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                    That is correct. Because we had very specific tasks to get accomplished in a short period of time, I called people myself until I had a full crew.

We will be having another work party this coming Saturday for more general tasks. I'll put the word out about it shortly.

Jeff

Comment

yea thanks for that link to the Stub WP

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by NWDiscer View Post

Any time! Well, at least it was a work party
                      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                        Any time! Well, at least it was a work party

all good we have both made quite a few of them in our years hukking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X