X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WORK PARTY: Saturday 7/28 10am Cascade Locks

WORK PARTY: This Sunday 7/15 at 10am in Cascade Locks. The course is going to be located on the east end of town. From Wa Na Pa St.(main drag in town) head east, take Forest Ln on left and go down past Bear Mountain factory and turn left on Cramblett St.(just passed Bear Mountain), take first paved right and you should see folks at the end of the road. We will be doing lots of brush removal of thorny bushes so heavy gloves, sleeves, and pants are recommended. Other tools we could use are loppers , extending loppers, line trimmers, basic brush tools. Water will be provided. Hope you can come join us in adding another course to the Gorge!

This is going to be one AWESOME course!

And mods if I should be doing this differently let me know. You can erase all my previous Cascade Locks Work Party threads. Thanks and sorry if I did that incorrectly.
    "Id rather have my worst day on the golf course, than my best day at work." -wiseman

"It never rains on the golf course"- Grandpa

So on average we have had a turn out of about 5 folks and we have kicked some major butt. Some of these holes had to be cut from scratch(blackberry pun intended). Still lots to be done, but the pay off is going to be huge. This week were are hoping to start cutting out the signature hole. Lots of fun golf going to go down out there. Holes 1 and 2 combine for almost 1000 ft of golf alone, with some OB and tree action. Hole 9 is going to be a challenging hole for the best of players I believe. Hope to see some more folks out there tomorrow. Have a great evening!
    "Id rather have my worst day on the golf course, than my best day at work." -wiseman

Comment

I do not want to keep making threads so I will just update this one for now. Work party Saturday July 28th at 10am. More brush clearing!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X