X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alton Baker Park DGC -Eugene, OR

So, I'm thinking about getting together a work party at Alton Baker Park here soon to try to get some more buzz going. The plan is to call the news outlets and try to get the topic back in the right conversations....My questions is: What would be a good time and day for everyone to come out? We could work for 2-3 hours and then play afterwards? Also, if anyone could bring or facilitate donations for 5 gallons of gas I will go crazy with the riding mower. Cheers
    Disc Golf Accessories

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
    So, I'm thinking about getting together a work party at Alton Baker Park here soon to try to get some more buzz going. The plan is to call the news outlets and try to get the topic back in the right conversations....My questions is: What would be a good time and day for everyone to come out? We could work for 2-3 hours and then play afterwards? Also, if anyone could bring or facilitate donations for 5 gallons of gas I will go crazy with the riding mower. Cheers
    Andrew -

The next few weekends are booked for me personally, and weekdays aren't good either so I have no suggestions timewise, HOWEVAH I am happy to donate the funds for ten gallons of gasoline for the work party in lieu of my participation. And if it ends up at a time I can make it, I will. Also, let me know if you want my help with press releases.

If this could be tied in to precede the Food Toss on Aug. 25th http://nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9283 by a week or two we could get two birds with one stone by prepping the course and getting longer and bigger media coverage for the idea of the course in general ie: "Local Disc Golfers Work Together to Build a Course, Hold Fundraiser for Food For Lane County".

Comment

That sounds like a great idea.....We could do both in my opinion....One work party open weekend of play coming up soon...(Weekend after the Country Fair?) and then we could do another work party soon before the Food Toss......
      After all, 10 gallons will cover a ton of mowing

Thanks Matt you rock!!!
      Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X