Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Lake Park Work Party! Saturday June 30th, 2012 @ 10:00am

Yes Folks,

It is work party time again. If you are interested in being a part of the creation of Blue Lake Park come on out on Saturday, June 30th at 10:00am. Next Adventure and Stumptown Disc Golf will have a set crew working on the new tee pads and everyone else will be working on clearing brush off some fairways.

If you are interested in helping out, please bring gloves, had tools and a lot of energy! No power tools will be allowed. Our objective is to have this course in the ground and playable before the end of the summer. The only way we can accomplish that is with a lot of help, so come on out to Blue Lake Park and help get Portland newest course in the ground!

Jeff
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

I just scheduled the concrete delivery... Please come on out and be a part of the creation of Blue Lake Disc Golf Course.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

We haven't even had this work party yet, but I wanted to give a shout out to Kevin Mykelz and Murray the Brit. Kevin and Murray have been busting their butts to make sure we have the tee areas prepared for the pour on Saturday.

Again, if you can come and help out on Saturday at Blue Lake it would be great. We can use all of the help we can get.

Comment

Nice work guys. I'll be out there as long as my work schedule permits. Might have to work the weekend.

Comment

i will be with you all in spirit as i take my niece for her first mani/pedi and other adventures with auntie emma...

... seems painting my toenails is the only thing i miss a work party for...

you know i'll be there at the next one.
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

is free parking area the same?

Tell em at the gate we're here for volunteer work party?
            Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
            Yes Folks,

It is work party time again. If you are interested in being a part of the creation of Blue Lake Park come on out on Saturday, June 30th at 10:00am. Next Adventure and Stumptown Disc Golf will have a set crew working on the new tee pads and everyone else will be working on clearing brush off some fairways.

If you are interested in helping out, please bring gloves, had tools and a lot of energy! No power tools will be allowed. Our objective is to have this course in the ground and playable before the end of the summer. The only way we can accomplish that is with a lot of help, so come on out to Blue Lake Park and help get Portland newest course in the ground!

Jeff
            "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

Comment

So sorry not to be able to make it do to staff infection I have got in my nose. Thanks for all the efforts and hard work all of you have done. Hope to be at next one.
              PDGA # 31451
              2 Mini Aces
              75 Aces
              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
              DISC GOLF OR DIE
              BOB CABAL
              DISCVANGO
              JEFF ELLIOT
              G-MAN
              JORDAN LEWIS
              JEFF HAGERTY
              JAMES GARCELON
              SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X