Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbia View Park (Gresham, OR): 4/13-4/14

Columbia View Park
    Park Address: 1050 NE 169th Ave. Portland, OR.

We have the go ahead from the City of Gresham to put nine holes and tees in at Columbia View Park.
    Wow, I know....that took a long time.

Disc Domination is going to get started on tee pads Friday 13 and or Saturday 14.
    Getting a cement truck scheduled for Saturday is being a bit hard to confirm.

We can really use some help. Wheel barrels, shovels and . you know how this works. Lots of great people to help out.

If you can commit to the Friday or the Saturday (or both) please pass on a post or PM me.
    You can let Jerry know at the DEPOT or let one of the guys know from Disc Domination, Disc Golf Club.

Thank you to all the great people and sponsors that donated.
    Thank you to the players that came out to the fundraisers.
    Thank you to the community that voted us an OK.
    Thank you to Hauton B Lee Middle School for giving your approval.
    Thank you to the City of Gresham.
    Thank you to Disc Domination for hanging in there. It has been a very long road.

Phil Kurtz

Originally posted by PhilStomp View Post
    Columbia View Park
    Park Address: 1050 NE 169th Ave. Portland, OR.

We have the go ahead from the City of Gresham to put nine holes and tees in at Columbia View Park.
    Wow, I know....that took a long time.

Disc Domination is going to get started on tee pads Friday 13 and or Saturday 14.
    Getting a cement truck scheduled for Saturday is being a bit hard to confirm.

We can really use some help. Wheel barrels, shovels and . you know how this works. Lots of great people to help out.

If you can commit to the Friday or the Saturday (or both) please pass on a post or PM me.
    You can let Jerry know at the DEPOT or let one of the guys know from Disc Domination, Disc Golf Club.

Thank you to all the great people and sponsors that donated.
    Thank you to the players that came out to the fundraisers.
    Thank you to the community that voted us an OK.
    Thank you to Hauton B Lee Middle School for giving your approval.
    Thank you to the City of Gresham.
    Thank you to Disc Domination for hanging in there. It has been a very long road.

Phil Kurtz

Phil,

I wish I could come and help you guys out, but I'll be out of town for the weekend. Here's to hoping you have, at the very least, some great weather to work in.

Good job on making this come together guys!

Jeff
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Nice job on the course, great job to everyone who had a hand in getting it in the ground. Went out today and played 8 rounds, shot 3 7 down rounds. Nice course, great t pads and a nice view of Mt. St Helens. Overall nice fun 9 hole course. Good to have another course in the ground.

Comment

So all the baskets and pads are in already? Is there a map?
        If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up. - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X